KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2011 COMPAS ON BROADWAY EVENT PICTURES! (PART 1)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pitit Ginen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cap Port Margot:

I give my 200% support to COB. But, your post makes so much sense. And the comment of a Celestin goes to show what fanaticism can do to logic. your objections prove Gazzman right when he criticizes the nomination process. Definitely, it should be up to the industry's (the HMI) insiders to decide on the nominees. At least, on most on them. Because, if the fans were not involved for most of the nominations, there is no way Arly was going to deserve Band leader'a award over Ti Blanc of Tropicana. It is the same for Richard Cave's award over Richie. We definitely hope that the organizers pay close attention to the clever criticism made this year about the nomination process. Just like some categories are reserved for the organizers, some should be determined by insiders.

I definitely hope that the COB organization body take into consideration the clever criticism. That credibility issue is highly important. We just can't let fanaticism define that great event. We just can't.

Pitit Ginen.

PIYO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I supported the movement this year and I will support it next year.
I must congratulate the whole team for planning out the event.
Beside some of the live performances, and Richie who did his best as an unprepared host, the whole COB experience this year was "en KK".

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,

Thanks for the pics!

But some constructive criticism here: for a red carpet fashion affair, the pictures are just average.

I think that you should have taken them from head to toes so we could see the whole outfit of the people. In most pictures, all we see is the faces, head to chest and that's it.

For example, I really wanted to see all of Saida's dress and Sanders Solon's suit and the girl in gree who was with him.

Men Alan Cavé an MAL mesye! Gade eta yon gwo atis mezanmi! Ou pata di se expre misye fè li abiye an GWAYIL konsa! Shocked Shocked Shocked

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the artist seemed to throw that outfit in a hurry and probably forgot to remove the rag on his head....li telman manfoubin menm centiron l sote yon passan..enfin bref Rolling Eyes
everyone else looks fine
on a side note that yellow in gazzman hair banm ti problem ampil....doens't do justice to the outfit at all

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

stallion25

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="DONCUE_69"]

the artist seemed to throw that outfit in a hurry and probably forgot to remove the rag on his head....li telman manfoubin menm centiron l sote yon passan..enfin bref Rolling Eyes
everyone else looks fine
on a side note that yellow in gazzman hair banm ti problem ampil....doens't do justice to the outfit at all
[/quote

alan walked straight in front of the door with his beautiful wife dude looks like a ranyon everyone was wtf lol he just smile and went around lol alan alan

le monde est gouverne par de tout autres personnages que ne se l'imaginent ceux dont loeil ne plonge pas dans les coulisses

G.I.F.G

GAZZMAN IS FREAKING GREAT HA HAA HA HAA HAA

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Phiz

Thanks for your comment. I was NOT trying to do the "HEAD TO TOE" shots because I had 2 other teams doing that. I was not trying to bring the same type/style of pics. Hopefully you'll enjoy the other ones that we have posted from Variete Kreyol and will be posting on the board later from Perfect Pro. Besides Gromosso had the "red carpet" style pics "HEAD TO TOE" on lock as well.

Thanks.

KM!

BonKompa29

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="stallion25"]
DONCUE_69 wrote:

everyone else looks fine
[/quote

alan walked straight in front of the door with his beautiful wife dude looks like a ranyon everyone was wtf lol he just smile and went around lol alan alan

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I cant help it but laugh, alan just don't give a rats a$$ about what people think about him.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: EXTRA BONUS PICTURES OF C.O.B! Reply with quote Back to top

Here are some EXTRA BONUS PICTURES of C.O.B sent to us by PERFECT PRO INTERNATIONAL.

We'll add them on this thread instead of opening a brand new one.

KM!

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cuttableman21 wrote:
CAP - PORT MARGOT wrote:
WOW Clef LOL. WOW Pouchon. WOW Richard Urbain (the tie) WOW. WOW.WOW. Enfin. HAHA...

TOUT moun mete sunglasses tou.

Ou anraje ou menm lan.

apa n'ap bay atis la pwoblem. neg la abiye wi dapre mwen menm,men li gendwa pa nan gou nou tap vle a. petet stil abiye pa Alan nan,pa stil pa nou. neg la mete yon chemiz,kol,pantalon twal,epi yon tet kostim,epi li pa abiye anko loll. Kijan pou'l te abiye anko la mezanmi??? nou gendwa pa renmen seleksyon rad atis la chwazi a,men li abiye . Laughing Laughing

Franchman genlè se espre Alan fè. Se pa posib.

NT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: