Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TI JOE ON OPPORTUNIST ACCUSATIONS FROM MARTELLY INSIDER!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI JOE ON OPPORTUNIST ACCUSATIONS FROM MARTELLY INSIDER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitithomas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that reminds me only of one thing,,,,,,,MUST HAVE THICK SKIN IN ORDER TO BE A PUBLIC FIGURE,,,,,,

as long you are a public figure , you owe it to the world to broadcast even your bowel movement,color,size and consistency of it,,,,,,

lord have mercy on haitians

i guess tjoe no longer has any freedom to what he wants,,,,,,

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: TI JOE'S COMPLETE RESPONSE......HERE IT IS! Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys...Apparently what we got from TI JOE before was "NOT" a complete statement, there are a few parts that did NOT make it to us through the text.

HERE IS THE COMPLETE RESPONSE

TI JOE ZENNY: "hey pat im writing u ,cuz i saw a post on km where people are guessing i could be one when they talk about opportunism......opportuniste se yon mounn kite kampe nan yon camp ou bien ki pat kwe nan yon camp kal nan yon lot....patrick asked me how i felt about michel's presidency and i answered, maybe the way he wrote the tittle "tjo break his silence" obviously made people think that now michel is elected that i might regret it or I am changing my opinion....wanted to remind u what i said was not to "achete figi pesonn", ni deye job,..ni gen intention fe sousou pesonn.

I did make my choice without any regrets ...maybe i would regret if i had received a call or an approach by michel's crew and I had refused? Michel is the only candidate by the way who never gave me a call...or asked me anything ...the only person i have talked to about michel was...mika...fito, and Roberto. We spoke and exchanged opinions that's all...
to the people thinking about me to be an "opportuniste "..i will tell u this...u will not see me knocking ur door , or trying to get involve , n anything ......

Michel will always be this friend he used to be, if ever he needs anything ill be there if he ask , n if he don t need anything , than he will not ask , n wont see me ...like he use to do it when ever he needed help when he was a musician ...for the people thinking about me being an opportuniste ...do u guys know or did u know my relationship with michel ...so please shhhuuuutttttt......where u guys there when michel use to call me n ask me whatever help he needed for his album...so shhhuuuuuutttttttt......did u guys know sometimes i got kicked out inside my house just to give michel the room to go sleep on a couch whenever he decided to sleep n jacmel....so shhhuuuuuuuuutttttt....

did u guys know how many times michel had my back on my performances sometimes...so shhhuuuutttttt....these kind of reflexion make me feel bad for the ones who got involve n didn t make it ...ur statement make me realise what daniel fignole wrote " on n a jamais eu de mauvais presidents, ils ont simplement eu de mauvais entourages".....peace n love...

TI JOE ZENNY!

Ernst

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: TI JOE ON OPPORTUNIST ACCUSATIONS FROM MARTELLY INSIDER! Reply with quote Back to top

That's a fair accusation. I was shaking my head when he breaks his so- called silent. I kept my silent because Micky's prezidan yon peyi ki an detres still though for me to swallow.

mcflipflap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KILE AYISYEN AP SISPAN'N KREYE DIVIZION.KOTE SA NEG LA DI LA POU NAP CHOFE KONSA LA.OLYE POU NOU METE TET ANSANM SE DIVIZION NAP KREYE.HAITI PA BESWEN JAN BAGAY SA YO,LI LE LI TAN POU'N SUSPAN'N DIVIZE.AYITI BESWEN TOUT PITIT LI POUL CHANJE,YON SEL MOUN PAP KA FEL.SMFH

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would think that Ti joe would take a little more care to write something that he knows Patrick is going to post publicly on the board.

Anyway...

No one has any proof that the insider was talking about ti joe when he spoke about someone being an opportunist.

Some people on the board were speculating. Why did t-joe respond? MMMMHHHH....

But c;mon tijoe cannot be that stupid for him not to think that some people might undertand his actions to be that of an opportunist.

I did not understand it that way, but I could see how others might.

His statement was just not as neutral as his first statement. And it gave the impression that T-joe was hoping that Michel would become president all along so he can reap the benefits... but he was not willing to stick his neck out to make it happen.

I'm just saying how others might perceive it. And sometimes perception is everything.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: TI JOE'S COMPLETE RESPONSE......HERE IT IS! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Hey guys...Apparently what we got from TI JOE before was "NOT" a complete statement, there are a few parts that did NOT make it to us through the text.

TI JOE ZENNY: "hey pat im writing u ,cuz i saw a post on km where people are guessing i could be one when they talk about opportunism......opportuniste se yon mounn kite kampe nan yon camp ou bien ki pat kwe nan yon camp kal nan yon lot....patrick asked me how i felt about michel's presidency and i answered, maybe the way he wrote the tittle "tjo break his silence" obviously made people think that now michel is elected that i might regret it or I am changing my opinion....wanted to remind u what i said was not to "achete figi pesonn", ni deye job,..ni gen intention fe sousou pesonn.

I did make my choice without any regrets ...maybe i would regret if i had received a call or an approach by michel's crew and I had refused? Michel is the only candidate by the way who never gave me a call...or asked me anything ...the only person i have talked to about michel was...mika...fito, and Roberto. We spoke and exchanged opinions that's all...
to the people thinking about me to be an "opportuniste "..i will tell u this...u will not see me knocking ur door , or trying to get involve , n anything ......

Michel will always be this friend he used to be, if ever he needs anything ill be there if he ask , n if he don t need anything , than he will not ask , n wont see me ...like he use to do it when ever he needed help when he was a musician ...for the people thinking about me being an opportuniste ...do u guys know or did u know my relationship with michel ...so please shhhuuuutttttt......where u guys there when michel use to call me n ask me whatever help he needed for his album...so shhhuuuuuutttttttt......did u guys know sometimes i got kicked out inside my house just to give michel the room to go sleep on a couch whenever he decided to sleep n jacmel....so shhhuuuuuuuuutttttt....

did u guys know how many times michel had my back on my performances sometimes...so shhhuuuutttttt....these kind of reflexion make me feel bad for the ones who got involve n didn t make it ...ur statement make me realise what daniel fignole wrote " on n a jamais eu de mauvais presidents, ils ont simplement eu de mauvais entourages".....peace n love...

TI JOE ZENNY!

Well....

Ti Joe could be right. He could be one of the guys the insider was referring to or not.

But here's the problem:

One thing we most likely will never know for sure: who exactly was the Martelly insider talking about? He didn't name anyone, but only gave hints. It was us, KM members, who were speculating based on was said before, including Ti Joe's statement during the campaign.

So insider a se dlo li te voye, li pat di sou kiyes li te voye dlo a. Si Ti Joe konnen se pat li menm ki opòtunis la, poukisa li vin santi li mouye konsa pou li reponn akuzasyon yo? Sa

Se la tout pwoblèm nan chita, paske li fè moun vin pi suspèk toujou.... si Ti Joe pat reponn, li patap rive la.

Antouka, ya degaje yo! Razz

Michel Martelly est le président de tous les Haïtiens indisctintement!

Haitithomas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: TI JOE'S COMPLETE RESPONSE......HERE IT IS! Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

TI JOE ZENNY!

Well....

Ti Joe could be right. He could be one of the guys the insider was referring to or not.

But here's the problem:

One thing we most likely will never know for sure: who exactly was the Martelly insider talking about? He didn't name anyone, but only gave hints. It was us, KM members, who were speculating based on was said before, including Ti Joe's statement during the campaign.

So insider a se dlo li te voye, li pat di sou kiyes li te voye dlo a. Si Ti Joe konnen se pat li menm ki opòtunis la, poukisa li vin santi li mouye konsa pou li reponn akuzasyon yo? Sa

Se la tout pwoblèm nan chita, paske li fè moun vin pi suspèk toujou.... si Ti Joe pat reponn, li patap rive la.

Antouka, ya degaje yo! :P

Michel Martelly est le président de tous les Haïtiens indisctintement!

i am sorry but did you not see the posts where his name is bluntly out there,,,,,,,,

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What posts?

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gade kijan nou fe atis la fache.....

anyway i feel what tjoe is saying, but at the end OF THE DAY TJOE will not be able to change people opinion, plu T-JOE granmoun so what li te vle chanje camp.

ayisyen toujou ap veye sa intel intel ap fe

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nounoune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: oh please Reply with quote Back to top

Truthfully Tjoe, ou pa dwe personn aukenn pawol. Arrow

Like I said before ...INSIDER sa fort nan veye OPPORTUNIST moun,...pou kisa li pa veye OPPORTUNITE pa'l pito... Yo fait kom si se tout lot moun ki tap jere lélé yo,... mais cependant ampil nan moman an ki tap voye monte pou tet kale paske se interèt pa yo ke yo wè pou pi devan Laughing

Just relax Tjoe... soon enough all TRUE OPPORTUNISTS will be revealed, some have been revealed already.

What bugs me, is that there was absolutely nothing in what Tjo said in regards to Michel Martelly being elected president that was false. Yes it is a big accomplishment for musicians all over...YES ALL BAND FORMED AFTER THE 90's LOOKED TO THE BAND SWEET MICKY AS THEIR ROLE MODEL!, and yes every musicians wanted to be as popular and notorious among the fans as Michel Martelly was. Anyone who denies this is lying to themselves Idea Yes Michel has certainly changed the perception of how far a musician can go... Et si ti Joe pa bay Michel ti kredi sa, nou tap joure'l. Many people jumping on him now, or acting like they are holier than though because they were on the bandwagon way back...are the very same people had Manigat passed would be working on the downlow trying to assure their OPPORTUNITIES in her government as well.

What I find disturbing is that the very same reasons that these insiders chose to support the candidate publically...are the very same reasons Tjoe chose to be less vocal... (tout moun ap veye affaire pa yo) Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: