KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHARD URBAIN POINTS FINGER AT MAJOR STAR BOYCOTT OF COB!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the problem of this so called "Industry" titled the "HMI"...

Ou pa ka inyore ke li klè ke indistri sa gouvèné pa yon pakèt nèg ki gen foli biznisman, yon bann nèg san le savwa, yon bann nèg ke palmarès yo pa fìn twò kodyom, yon bann neg ki aji pa awogans olye yo aji pa sajès..

lè yon nèg konnen ke ou pa fin korek pou'w pran la pawol an piblik, ou oblije antoure tèt ou ak yon seri de moun egal.. paske sinon, w'ap wont nan la sosyete...

RICHARD URBAIN deside'l pou'l pa fè biznis ak arly/nulook pou'l montre piblikman ke se ak gazman l'ap mache... erreur numero 1 ke misye fe antan ke biznisman..
mwen sèten ke nan tout festivite l'ap planifye pou COB an la, Richard Urbain o mwens boycott nu look nan yon fason ou byen yon lot... PA GEN MOUN KI PLENYEN!!

epi pou misye pa wont, apre tout bagay sa, l'ap plenyen pou RUMEUR ke li tande...

Sanble si'm ouvè yon business school, se pa de lajan mwen pap fè sou tèt kek gwo vant... paske nivo neg yo ba antan ke D'HOMMES D'AFFAIRES...
SA FÈ'M KONPRANN KE NÈG YO SE BLANCHI YO VIN BLANCHI LAJAN NAN HMI LAN.. none of them have absolutely no idea how to run a successful business with respect!! SA PA EGZISTE!! Cool

neg kfou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

same way Richrd chwazi pou'l exclu you genre musicale nan award li ya. se minm jan you band gindwa chwazi pou'l paticipe nan COB. mwen pa kwe si nulook pa paticipe nan cob li ka afekte event. le disip te fome richard te fe you chwa so poukisa lap vin jwe kat viktim nan. Mr Richar Urbain, gin'w jan pou'w ye. kontwole very good ou.

stallion25

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

richard let arly do him, and you do you, with nl the show will go on without nl the show most go on, rumor is for demwazel let it be pepe

as a businessman i think you're dead wrong to start pointing finger without a fact so easy my dude, and remember stallion with 25 will be there me myself and is a plus for the show Laughing Laughing Laughing

le monde est gouverne par de tout autres personnages que ne se l'imaginent ceux dont loeil ne plonge pas dans les coulisses

G.I.F.G

GAZZMAN IS FREAKING GREAT HA HAA HA HAA HAA

Last edited by stallion25 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I get this right, this show really isn't about an award show (which means even if you have beef with s omeone they should win if they should), this is more like a bigger "bal".

Se vye tintin sa yo ki pa ekziste nan biznis "KOLONN".

Arly ou menm, be a bigger man, this is about KONPA and THE FANS, not you rpersonal beef. WOW.

Tous 2 bo deserve each other.

leodor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: RICHARD URBAIN POINTS FINGER AT MAJOR STAR BOYCOTT OF CO Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
[img]
During the COB press conference last night, RICHARD URBAIN dropped a bombshell accusation by saying that he heard that the leader of a major band allegedly said that THAT weekend, he will be anywhere in New York EXCEPT for COMPAS ON BROADWAY.

The majority of the people that were there quickly put 2 and 2 together, and figured out that he was talking about NU LOOK maestro ARLY LARIVIERE. All this of course going to his group's affiliation with another rival promoter in that same town, and possible because of Richard's affiliation with DISIP de GAZZMAN.

A SUIVRE!

KM!

Although Arly might be the obvious one because of his relationship with Country, however it might be the Superstar maker. I know for a fact that Ritchie is furious for the fact that he's a nominee for Producer of Year but his album 10 ans plus tard is not. I myself finds this absurd. In addition, T-Pouchon is listed for song of the year and it is not Fasil song.

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: RICHARD URBAIN POINTS FINGER AT MAJOR STAR BOYCOTT OF CO Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
During the COB press conference last night, RICHARD URBAIN dropped a bombshell accusation by saying that he heard that the leader of a major band allegedly said that THAT weekend, he will be anywhere in New York EXCEPT for COMPAS ON BROADWAY.

The majority of the people that were there quickly put 2 and 2 together, and figured out that he was talking about NU LOOK maestro ARLY LARIVIERE. All this of course going to his group's affiliation with another rival promoter in that same town, and possible because of Richard's affiliation with DISIP de GAZZMAN.

A SUIVRE!

KM!

Really? It would have been clear if Richard Urbain heard it from Arly Larivière himself, when you're building something like Compas on Broadway you shouldn't point fingers on somebody when's it's no even confirmed. Worst way to deal with it.

LeMoMo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately that's what happen when no one cares about the Haitian Culture. Tout moun se lajan yo yap defan'n, from Media to djazz ki inclus.

COB should be bigger than the organizers. Le ou lague ou bout bwa nan dlo li pa tounen Caiman.

Ou paka dim ou gen tout gro moun sa yo ki represente'w epi se ou kap fe deklaration kite moun ki kon'n pale pale. Se pou ca ou higher PR e la triye.

venus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Le Momo,

Unfortunately, that is what happens when one can hide behing some user name and facelessly throw jabs at others, whenever a new topic is put on this site or any other.

I did not see anyone here ask Patrick/KM "in what context was this statement made"? Better yet, "how did you assume that Urbain was referring to Arly"?

We were speaking of a lack of support coming from many prominent bands and musicians, despite our efforts and sleepless nights, trying make this event big. So, I used an example: that it hurts to hear that the leader of a band would want to be anywhere, but NY that week end.

You need a PR to say that? are you serious?

This type of forum and like many others, does more damage than good, as it affords many individuals the opportunity to assasinate anyone's character; even the few of us, who have exibited a selfless devotion to promoting our culture.

In retrospect, I regret saying it, given the way it's been reported here.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked WOW!

KM!

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

venus wrote:
Le Momo,

Unfortunately, that is what happens when one can hide behing some user name and facelessly throw jabs at others, whenever a new topic is put on this site or any other.

I did not see anyone here ask Patrick/KM "in what context was this statement made"? Better yet, "how did you assume that Urbain was referring to Arly"?

We were speaking of a lack of support coming from many prominent bands and musicians, despite our efforts and sleepless nights, trying make this event big. So, I used an example: that it hurts to hear that the leader of a band would want to be anywhere, but NY that week end.

You need a PR to say that? are you serious?

This type of forum and like many others, does more damage than good, as it affords many individuals the opportunity to assasinate anyone's character; even the few of us, who have exibited a selfless devotion to promoting our culture. In retrospect, I regret saying it, given the way it's been reported here.

I'm assuming this is Mr. Urbain writing now right?!?

Either way, do you care to clarify now what you are/were speaking of since you're alluding that it's being reported differently?

Additionally, I don't work for KM nor do I even really know KM (the site administrator) but I do like "Kompamagazine" the forum a lot. It has a become a staple for many, including HMI fans and even non fans and to now discredit it and others like it because things posted by some members or even the original author of the post were not to your liking is kind of disheartening. Having a PR does help, especially in matters like this. I hope you consider it in the future. I've enjoyed the strides you've made in the HMI community in the past and even now but responding to matters like this in this fashion is not helping. Regardless of how some may feel; I do hope that you continue to promote the Haitian culture to the best of your ability.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: