KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FANFAN TI BOT ENDORSES MIRLANDE MANIGAT FOR PRESIDENT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ppo2001

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Barikad Crew also endorsed Mirlande Manigat.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
Staff

You can spin your wheel any way you want.... Fanfan can spin his way anyway he wants.. but I totally dislike those who spin their wheels and tried to appear as men of reasons.... Bottom line he is a flip flopper... not a good one.. one with personal interest...

All the bad talk about Mickey and pretend that Manigat is all that is not fair... This is two bad apples for Haiti.. They belong in the same basket... Manigat cannot even speak kreyol without going into French.. Manigat will not do crap for the poor and you know it... Fanfan ti bot knows it.. The only reason that most are in her band wagon is money and postion.... Just be a man and said that I am supporting her because I can get a good job from her... I will have more respect for that....

BTW- I was asked by many to support Manigat and I declined.... I love Haiti too much !!!! Cannot do it....

Now you just lost a lot of respect form me....e mwen pral kase met nan menw pitipoupouche...
It really hurts me each time in the middle of a good and clean discussion I have to get off the SUPER HIGHWAY of this FIRST WORLD country that I have been living for almost 35 years to go back to that dirty ONE WAY NARROW STREET of our THIRD WORLD country to make a point...and make someone understand something very simple.....
We are more than 8 millions Haitians on planet earth...why is it that if people take the time to discuss Haitian politics in a public forum and stating their feelings about the current situations and scenarios of the up coming elections or even fixing their position on the two candidates...suddenly have to do with getting a job.....THIS IS SO THIRD WORLD MENTALITY....and for someone who is here in the states you need to stop....
Carol Maddow and Keith Oberman...(hope you know who they are...) used to go hard on Bush and show their support to Obama on the air on NBC, one of the top news stations in the U.S....I don't recall anyone saying that they were looking for a job....This mentality came from the fact that you or your sphere who are so used to people who are not working and or constantly looking for employment...that even commenting on an election will equate to looking for a job...
Let me say it again....I'M AN ENTREPRENEUR....I'M ABOUT TO OPEN ANOTHER HEALTH FACILITY HERE IN MARYLAND. I CREATE JOBS IN THE STATES OF MARYLAND....I'M AN EMPLOYER....THANKS GOD I'M DOING GREAT AND I'M WELL CONNECTED IN THE LOCAL AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS HERE IN THE U.S.A...I HAVE NO INTENTION TO WORK FOR GOURDES...OR IN A COUNTRY WHERE STATE EMPLOYEES GO MANY MONTHS WITHOUT A PAY CHECK EVEN THOSE WORKING AT THE HAITIAN EMBASSY HERE IN WASHINGTON D.C....NEVER DID...NEVER WILL...
It's amazing how yesterday at 1 pm while you were writing your post I was at a meeting with the government in Baltimore Maryland...I'm getting ready for long day and I may not be able to check back before 3 pm...but I sure will be following the discussion later today...or each time I got a chance....
Like I said before in the middle of all my activities, the Konpa forum is a good way to take a break...(and I think that's the case for many of us here) but sometimes people like you really make me wonder...

Now you lost me !!!! - I am glad that you are doing well and glad that you do not need a job in Haiti but what I am confused about !!! what is the agenda that Manigat has that will make an intellignet man like you to go in her bandwagon.... I know you know the issues !!!!

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fanfan just looking for a Job.........

He has a better chance getting a job with Manigat in power then Michel.

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Poupouche...I like you my brother...but I don't like one on one discussion...Please send me your email or phone number at konpabooks@yahoo.com and I will glad to tell or text you something TOO NASTY for me to post on this board....You too may understand what this election is all about after you read it...and have a change of heart like many did this week as you can see....
Peace......

Now here is my answer for the sake of a good discussion....
There is a degree of discouragement among the Haitian people due to the fact that the past Lavalas leaders failed terribly after they have so much hope in them. The problem is the Haitian people voted on EMOTION and from the fired words of a charismatic leader who later pass the torch to his sidekick while in reality they were both nothing but words and ZERO in administration.
I'm sensing that history could repeat itself....and this time it's as sad as it was in 1990.
The problem is like if we have a person on the death bed...and we have doctors and priests in the room and suddenly someone comes up with the idea that the doctors and the priests are losing the battle....we need to take the dying person to A HOUGAN...So at that point...I reserve the right to say ENOUGH of this NONSENSE....I will NOT give up on SCIENCE and the MORAL VALUE just because we are at a desperate corner....
Let's be serious...we all know that Michel NEVER managed his band...It was Sophia all the time doing the job...Michel was NOT the maestro of Sweet Mickey at some point it was Alex and later it was Ansyto...after that the leadership role was given to Stephane....
Michel married Sophia only a couple of years ago....even that look like it was for a political reason...Why now after all these years...
Where can someone see a report from all the money collected by Fondation Rose et Blanc after the earthquake....Being in front of a camera to give some water is not enough evidence that the money was well spent...I like to see concrete things that were done when the cameras are off....I'm still waiting...The only thing I can say...until I can see some proofs...I will feel that the money was collected and used to start a presidential campaign...POINT BAR....VICTIM YO PA JWEN YON GOUD...NAN LAJAN ROSE ET BLAN TE RANMASE SOU NON YO NAN DIASPORA IN THE SPRING OF 2010...EPI SE YO ANKO KAP RELE VIVE IN THE SPRING OF 2011...AL TI PEP PA GUEN CHANS...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: