KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FANFAN TI BOT ENDORSES MIRLANDE MANIGAT FOR PRESIDENT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Musicians full of SH*t . Fanfan Ti Bot should check out this link.... What about the support for his fellow musician....

http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=31962

I did not say it... He said it.... No wonder the HMI is viewed as a dirt bag industry...

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C'mon man, the guy is subject to change his mind. He got back to his senses and realised that Mannigat is the right person for the job.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
C'mon man, the guy is subject to change his mind. He got back to his senses and realised that Mannigat is the right person for the job.

Brother ... You got joke !!!

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
Musicians full of SH*t . Fanfan Ti Bot should check out this link.... What about the support for his fellow musician....

I did not say it... He said it.... No wonder the HMI is viewed as a dirt bag industry...

Many people who supported Michel at the first round now fix their position in the second round. We must understand that at some point there were many candidates and some people were at a gambling stage…Now that they see the reality, they made up their minds and that’s politics at his best...

Today again many people show their anger at Edo Zenny for using the Jacmel Carnival official stand as a political rally stage for UNITE the party put together by Preval that Edo Zenny is running under in the election for a senate seat, but also for showcasing his friend Michel Martelly. The carnival is made possible with the people's money and the official stand shouldn't be used to promote a particular group of people with no regard for the tax money of the voters and supporters of the other parties in the race.....ANOTHER GWO PONYET MOVE BY EDO ZENNY...No one can say that I didn't mention that kind of attitude on his part already in the HMI....when it comes to balancing the money on one side...to the profit of the family band....Nothing against Kreyol La....anyone in my circle of friends can tell you how much I like that band....but they will also tell you that I have a low tolerance for MOUNPANISM abuses....especially when it's done unfairly with tax payers money...now it's even worst when it's done by a mayor using all his power poul fè dezòd....
The Jacmel carnival should showcase bands from Jacmel primarily and with the support of guest bands usually different ones each year....Since the arrival of Edo in power the band Kreyol La...is guarantee to be at least one of the GUEST bands...

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
Sanrick wrote:
Well done man.. Ou choisi moun ou believe ladan nan sa pas vle di ou oblije ennemi ak lot la.

Nothing wrong with that!

I'm glad to see an important figure comes to his senses. I hope the Haitian people take the Obama's presidency as an example. A lot of republicans vote for Obama because they felt Palin couldn't represent the country. My fellow Haitians, open your eyes please. This job is not for anyone. Do the right things.

Which senses fre'm? Mwen bliye si se te misye men ou ka we misye se yon Flip Flopper li ye tou. My point is meme si li se musician li gen dwa vote pou yon moun li believe ladan men mwen bliye si se menm misye sa ki tap voye Michel monte a.

MICHEL MARTELLY A VIE!

Staff, bagay sa ou di ke Youri Latortue di a, se comme ci ou ta di'm ke se Roro Nelson kap explike yon moun sa Michel fe leu li tap passe nan yon zone wi. I wanna hear it from someone else!

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daprè son lari a,mwen tande ke y'ap kole pyese foto kanpay micky pou fè yo pase pou Grann nana.loll. Si se vre,moun sa yo dezespere tout bon.Manigat temèt t'al chache pèp egypt la,men jan peyi a mobilize la,yo di'w se an grenadye grenadyèn yo kanpe pou Micky. Eleksyon sa raple'm yon titid/Bazin an 90.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STAFF POZE kontan post sa Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:

Many people who supported Michel at the first round now fix their position in the second round. We must understand that at some point there were many candidates and some people were at a gambling stage…Now that they see the reality, they made up their minds and that’s politics at his best...

Today again many people show their anger at Edo Zenny for using the Jacmel Carnival official stand as a political rally stage for UNITE the party put together by Preval that Edo Zenny is running under in the election for a senate seat, but also for showcasing his friend Michel Martelly. The carnival is made possible with the people's money and the official stand shouldn't be used to promote a particular group of people with no regard for the tax money of the voters and supporters of the other parties in the race.....ANOTHER GWO PONYET MOVE BY EDO ZENNY...No one can say that I didn't mention that kind of attitude on his part already in the HMI....when it comes to balancing the money on one side...to the profit of the family band....Nothing against Kreyol La....anyone in my circle of friends can tell you how much I like that band....but they will also tell you that I have a low tolerance for MOUNPANISM abuses....especially when it's done unfairly with tax payers money...now it's even worst when it's done by a mayor using all his power poul fè dezòd....
The Jacmel carnival should showcase bands from Jacmel primarily and with the support of guest bands usually different ones each year....Since the arrival of Edo in power the band Kreyol La...is guarantee to be at least one of the GUEST bands...

Staff

You are spinning your wheel... What Kanaval has to do with Fanfan ti bot supporting Mickey at first and throw him under the bus to support Manigat... How would you feel if a lot of blacks supported Obama in the primary and by saying I am supporting my kind and later in the Presidential election supporting McCain... Is that the same to you....

If Manigat was not good back and his view was he will support his brother musician..... What has changed....

In Fact, I have more respect for Mickey in the second tour than I originally had when he announced.... Fanfan ti bot is an opportuinist... NO CONVICTION !!!!

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
STaFF PoZé wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:

Staff

You are spinning your wheel... What Kanaval has to do with Fanfan ti bot supporting Mickey at first and throw him under the bus to support Manigat... How would you feel if a lot of blacks supported Obama in the primary and by saying I am supporting my kind and later in the Presidential election supporting McCain... Is that the same to you....

If Manigat was not good back and his view was he will support his brother musician..... What has changed....

In Fact, I have more respect for Mickey in the second tour than I originally had when he announced.... Fanfan ti bot is an opportuinist... NO CONVICTION !!!!

It's been 8 months since Micky declared he would run for president. Alot has changed. He probably thought, just like alot of people also thought, Micky was a changed man. Yo tout reyalize pa gen telman gro diferans ant Ti Simone et Michel Martelly.
He could have been talking out of emotion, now he's trying to be more responsible and support the right candidate for the job...

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
STaFF PoZé wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:

Staff

T-Pouche

That post is so damaging man, Staff Poze should report back to Manigat camp and say look folks I just mess yall people up!!!! Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: