KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

To Give Or NOT To Give?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayani

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
ONLY SERIAL KILLERS TAKE WOMEN PENTIES WITH THEM...

I AIN'T NO DAMN SERIAL KILLER, WHY THE F#$K WOULD I NEED PANTIES AS TROPHY FOR? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I GET A PIECE OF ASS... I FORGET ABOUT IT TILL THE DAY WE MEET AGAIN... I DON'T NEED NO TROPHY THAT SHE DONE FART, DISCHARGE IN...

WHAT AM I GONNA DO? SHOW IT TO MY FRIEND? ".. hey.. Jean bòbòt!!! vini'm pale'w.. gadé sa se kilòt ti mafi mwen te taye yereswa.. pran sant li... hmmmm.. bon sant!!!" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes HELL NO!!! that's bouda smell!!! Rolling Eyes YOU IDIOT!!! Cool Cool

Shocked Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing amweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
HECK NO!

FOR WHAT!

aaaahhhh...
c'mon.. relax!!! Laughing Laughing

you're too conservative Laughing Laughing

I'd rather be conservative than have a guy keep my panties to add to his conquest list... or worst, to show to his friends.... yes you men do some kiddish stuff.

Evie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Doncito....sak di'w bagay sa Laughing Laughing ??? I said HECK TO THE...... Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!! That translates to NO in my book Laughing !!!!

@Zipgenel....you are one insane motherFLOWER Laughing Laughing !!!!!

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If that T-Cheri and I are in a serious relationship, and he requests it, I don't c why not? I used to do this to my ex all the time, secretly put my undies on his jeans'pockets or somewhere on his suitcase whenever he is going away. For some men that could be a turn on, u never know. Cool

When it comes to sex and intimate details , I aim to please bcuz the competition is fierce outhere Laughing Laughing

Kara

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KARAMEL wrote:
If that T-Cheri and I are in a serious relationship, and he requests it, I don't c why not? I used to do this to my ex all the time, secretly put my undies on his jeans'pockets or somewhere on his suitcase whenever he is going away. For some men that could be a turn on, u never know. Cool

When it comes to sex and intimate details , I aim to please bcuz the competition is fierce outhere Laughing Laughing

Kara

kara cherur mwen jwenn nouvel la..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing a la yon vye "EX " saaaa Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
KARAMEL wrote:

Kara

kara cherur mwen jwenn nouvel la..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing a la yon vye "EX " saaaa Very Happy

Keymar, kouman ou fè la peste konsa hein Question
OU NAN TOUT VIE PRIVE MWEN
Laughing Laughing Se sak fè m pa pale nan section sa souvan, nou toujou ap veye sa mwen ap di... Bon, eske la personne se pa "vye EX" mwen li ye vré ? Laughing Laughing Fe'w respe'w tandé mon compère, ane a changé, m'panse ou tap kité wi Very Happy

One Luv,

Kara

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KARAMEL wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
KARAMEL wrote:

Kara

Keymar, kouman ou fè la peste konsa hein Question
OU NAN TOUT VIE PRIVE MWEN
Laughing Laughing Se sak fè m pa pale nan section sa souvan, nou toujou ap veye sa mwen ap di... Bon, eske la personne se pa "vye EX" mwen li ye vré ? Laughing Laughing Fe'w respe'w tandé mon compère, ane a changé, m'panse ou tap kité wi Very Happy

One Luv,

Kara

ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
sansan cherur ou konen se pam ou ye... la personne se menm kote li soti ak mwen, nou gen vye defo sa vre Laughing
ok mwen poze mwen pap fe sa ankor
Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ki sa yon neg pral fe avek yon culotte yon fi?

Mete li nan yon boutey rasin...pou bwe li chak maten?

Gen fanstasme yon moun genyen...ou vle mande what the hell.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KARAMEL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:

Ah ginlè se timoun ayè ou ye Razz
Epa Doncue the best la di'w, li te kon fè sa lontan and " it was kind of a trophy thing" Smile
N.B
Mandé messye Au Cayes yo repons la_kestion cila Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KARAMEL wrote:
philosophenoir wrote:

Ah ginlè se timoun ayè ou ye Razz
Epa Doncue the best la di'w, li te kon fè sa lontan and " it was kind of a trophy thing" Smile
N.B
Mandé messye Au Cayes yo repons la_kestion cila Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

Kara quand on est ado sa ka pase.....

Men jodijou, sa ou pral fe avek culotte yon fi....

Li pa menm hygienique.....

Kouche plusieurs fi pa konpetisyon...alors kenbe culotte la pa ka trophee...

Plus culottes ou kenbe prouver ke ou gen plus risques pou ou gen vye maladi.

Paske plus ou kouche fi plus ou expose.......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: