KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MICHEL MARTELLY PUT HIS SUPPORTERS TO SHAME…
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: MICHEL MARTELLY PUT HIS SUPPORTERS TO SHAME… Reply with quote Back to top

To those who had trouble believing that there is no difference between the candidate Michel Martelly and the Sweet Mickey personality that he created, Michel actually put all his defenders to shame at a rally in Fort Liberté.
In effect the candidate said: “It’s not a job that I’m looking for…if I don’t win….I can get on the top of a carnival float after the election to curse out everybody again….the actual words were….SE PA YON JOB MAP CHECHE, SI MWEN PA PASE, MWEN KA MONTE SOU YON CHA KANAVAL EPI’M JOURE MANMAN TOUT MOUN ANKO….Sponsors, fans, supporters had a tough time believing the news until they actually heard the sound bite.

DO YOU STILL THINK THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SWEET MICKEY AND MICHEL MARTELLY?

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pense ou t'ap di misyeu desann pantalon li sou moun or di sa'k pa konn micky menm micky wi Very Happy
What he said can be interpreted differently by anybody putting their own spin into it. To me i see it as Micky motivating the people to tell them that li pa vinn vole ranse sou pouvwa an, se pa job president l'ap cheche just pou pouvwa. Si li bezwen ranse ak fe kob and gen pouvwa, li ka tounen nan mizik, monte sou yon cha di betiz menm jan ak temps lontan yo men se pa sa li vle. Li vle president pou'l fe yon bagay pou peyi an.
That's ,my take on it. I don't think micky supporters should feel ashame form this statement.

tipodelmas75

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sak pat konen micky men micky, res la pou bal. Micky ou pa bezwen pe papa, magouy ki te pase a pap pase anko, we pa we i declare you the next president of Haiti epi tout sak pa kotan ......... res la pou bal maestro

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon, staff, micky ap fe kanpay, mon che
Li jis honnete et pi li devan Arrow
But, li pa bon kominote intenasional kap gade, kap tande Cool
Bon, Micky jis honnete et lap pouse eleksiion li Smile
pou li ka mete ENERGY nan moun yo

Last edited by jeancelestin on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ALA TRAKA MEZANMI....

STAFF CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION....IS THERE A PERSONAL PROBLEM BETWEEN YOU AND MICHEL?

MWEN POKO JANM WE OU DI YON BAGAY POSITIVE DE MICHEL MARTELLY NON STAFF...ITS LIKE YOU TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN EVERY LITTLE CHANCE YOU GET...HOPE YOU DONT TAKE MY QUESTION IN A BAD WAY STAFF..I JUST WANTED TO KNOW...

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
Mwen pense ou t'ap di misyeu desann pantalon li sou moun or di sa'k pa konn micky menm micky wi Very Happy
What he said can be interpreted differently by anybody putting their own spin into it. To me i see it as Micky motivating the people to tell them that li pa vinn vole ranse sou pouvwa an, se pa job president l'ap cheche just pou pouvwa. Si li bezwen ranse ak fe kob and gen pouvwa, li ka tounen nan mizik, monte sou yon cha di betiz menm jan ak temps lontan yo men se pa sa li vle. Li vle president pou'l fe yon bagay pou peyi an.
That's ,my take on it. I don't think micky supporters should feel ashame form this statement.

XX,
As you know this is the hottest debate of the moment...but he really didn't have to go there. It really shows that he is indeed sweet mickey... and not the changed man...the politician who is ready willing and able to help the nation.
What about saying if I don't win...I will use that opportunity to go to public service...to be a leader in the reconstruction of Haiti. The message is clear....IN POLITICS...I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT AND NOTHING ELSE...Yes he could go back to music...but he didn't have to go back to JOURE MANMAN....
How would you feel if you have just invested some serious money on that campaign...or really believe in the leadership of the candidate or believe that he was a changed man...

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:

Staff konnen bien prop wi.... Men ou konnen fok li shoute sou President an.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robie Rob wrote:
ALA TRAKA MEZANMI....

STAFF CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION....IS THERE A PERSONAL PROBLEM BETWEEN YOU AND MICHEL?

MWEN POKO JANM WE OU DI YON BAGAY POSITIVE DE MICHEL MARTELLY NON STAFF...ITS LIKE YOU TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN EVERY LITTLE CHANCE YOU GET...HOPE YOU DONT TAKE MY QUESTION IN A BAD WAY STAFF..I JUST WANTED TO KNOW...

Poukisa Haitien konsa mesye? Neg la repote yon bagay epi ou di se pesonel problem li gen ak Micky? kolanget mesye!!!!

RESHKA PROMOTIONS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: MICHEL MARTELLY PUT HIS SUPPORTERS TO SHAME… Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
To those who had trouble believing that there is no difference between the candidate Michel Martelly and the Sweet Mickey personality that he created, Michel actually put all his defenders to shame at a rally in Fort Liberté.
In effect the candidate said: “It’s not a job that I’m looking for…if I don’t win….I can get on the top of a carnival float after the election to curse out everybody again….the actual words were….SE PA YON JOB MAP CHECHE, SI MWEN PA PASE, MWEN KA MONTE SOU YON CHA KANAVAL EPI’M JOURE MANMAN TOUT MOUN ANKO….Sponsors, fans, supporters had a tough time believing the news until they actually heard the sound bite.

DO YOU STILL THINK THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SWEET MICKEY AND MICHEL MARTELLY?

Staff great post,
I will continue to support michel martely, we already know who he is. therefore I dont see anything wrong with this statement. Prior to being a candidate for the presidency, he was micky e le li te kon joure manman moun sometimes li te gen rezon'l pam. Laughing
take titid for example li te merite'l Laughing paske pi fo mou sa yo se exploite yo tap exploite haiti yo pa jan'm fe anyin vre campaign sa se GNB Laughing

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
XXplosive wrote:

XX,
As you know this is the hottest debate of the moment...but he really didn't have to go there. It really shows that he is indeed sweet mickey... and not the changed man...the politician who is ready willing and able to help the nation.
What about saying if I don't win...I will use that opportunity to go to public service...to be a leader in the reconstruction of Haiti. The message is clear....IN POLITICS...I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT AND NOTHING ELSE...Yes he could go back to music...but he didn't have to go back to JOURE MANMAN....
How would you feel if you have just invested some serious money on that campaign...or really believe in the leadership of the candidate or believe that he was a changed man...

Pa okipe neg yo Staff. Yo konn tre byen sa yap di a pa bon. Pou'w di yon neg fe tout tan lap joure manman moun epi li vle prezidan. Et li repete si'l pa prezidan lap kontinye joure manman moun epi pou yon neg di pa gen anyen ki wrong ak sa.... Ti mesye ann pa fe sa non. Nou menm ki edike ki gen lespri, pa kite fanatism fe nou di tenten sou moun menmjan ak Micky.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: