KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT PROFITE: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tipodelmas75

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is no doubt that Djakout is back in business. Album avan sa pou mwen pat mache, mixaj la te manke e espectation yo te tou high. Pwofit OMG, men sak djakout mizik la, se djakout sa nou te konen an. Album sa son bagay malheurrrrrr, pwofite pou kont li se yon mega hit tankou bizniss pam. Pou mwen mizik sa pap janm pase mod menm jan ak bizniss pam. So good job djakout e tanpri kenbe menm fomule sa

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: DJAKOUT PROFITE: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW! Reply with quote Back to top

Great job Pat. I agree with you 200% on Premye Lo. Premye Lo is by far the best song on the cd. I can't get enough of it. Mwen investi, this song is a sleeper. Since this song is overlook right now, It's a song that can keep the album alive 2 years later. It's a pure compas direk track. It's a Nulook type track. Djakout got the best album out there. It's a REYALITE not an opinion.

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great review KM!

Djakout #1 has one the best LP on the market. Hopefully, what has transpired from Djakout Mizik don’t take a toll on the revamp Djakout #1. The vole pompe stigma has been dropped and most likely has a couple of slow hits on this LP keeping balance with the hype and slow tracks. Djakout #1 nan se sa net.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review.
This album has one big hit on it: Profite.
I wish that the band had spent as much time working on the other high tempo song. As for the slow tempo songs, I am trying very hard to get into them for the simple reason that they get so much praise from the Lobey fans but they still haven't done much for me.
Anyway, good effort...

vava

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW PAT

TI MESYE YO FE BEL EFFOERT AK CD A, SO CONGRATS TO THEM.

THEY PLAYING THOSE SONGS REALLY WELL LIVE.

PWOFITE, REYALITE A, PREMYE LO, PALE FRANSE ARE MY FAVES:-)

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What can i say ? Djaz la renouvle pouvwa li tout bon Very Happy

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
Thanks for the review.
This album has one big hit on it: Profite.
I wish that the band had spent as much time working on the other high tempo song. As for the slow tempo songs, I am trying very hard to get into them for the simple reason that they get so much praise from the Lobey fans but they still haven't done much for me.
Anyway, good effort...

Jay, correct me if I'm wrong. Did y say the other day, T-Vice lastest cd is their best cd ever? I understand, nou pa ka diskite gou ak koule. For you to make that statement about Djakout cd, I'm lost. Common, men'm le ou pa jwe bolet, ou ta sipoze fe PREMYE LO paske son malatyon li ye. PREMYE LO se yon REYALITE li ye.

dalida

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great Review pat.

Maybe i'm not being fair to these two bands, but Djakout and T-vice are two bands i don't really pay much attention to when it comes to their CDS

Maybe i should listen to them more to see if they'll get to me. But so far Nada en la casa blanca.

I bought Jackout last CD Jistis and Profite, the only music i really like is Profite. Listen to it a couple of times and put it in the back burner. I bought Vin envesti, listen to it twice was not impress at all. Shoot i don't even know where i put that CD, i would not even put them in my ipod.

I'm looking forward to the Djackout live though.

FEELING

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen baw defi est bien ma préféré !! rien à dire !! bon bagay
là encore on sent que TI HAROLD était de la partie !!

premyé lo, pwofité et nou renouvlé pouvwa, mizik red red red

j'ai presque retrouvé mon Djakout de l'album bisnis pam !!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJAKOUT has a very good cd
DIFFERENT, in a way, but VERY GOOD and ATTRACTIVE for people who have good ears and love DIFFERENCE
Good job, DJAKOUT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: