Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Condolences to MADMAN JP- (the Passing of His Mother)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Condolences to MADMAN JP- (the Passing of His Mother)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Lov'

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Condolences to MADMAN JP- (the Passing of His Mother) Reply with quote Back to top

It was with a great sense of loss when I heard of your mother's passing(Mrs. Alourde Jean Pierre).
I wanted to let you know that you have my greatest sympathy, and my heart is truly saddened. May God give you strength.
My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.
Be Strong my brother...May God welcome your Mother Home..
(R.I.P, Mrs. Alourde JP)
Peace

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

May she REST IN PEACE! I hope GOD gives you the strength to go through all of this. Kontinye fe bon travay ou ap fe a, pa dekouraje.

My sincere condolences to the Jean Pierre family.

RICKY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to hear about your loss Madman.. Our condolences to you and your family

yef

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Condolences Madman! Stay strong!! My prayers are with you.

-Fabrice Rouzier

et-VII-era

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my condolence to you and your family brother. may her soul rest in peace.

DaRealNessa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My condolences my brother. May your Mother rest in peace. She is certainly watching over you love. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Keeping_It_Real

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Condolences Bro!

I cannot imagine the pain your going through right now. This is just to let you know that you are in my thoughts and that i got your back like you always had mines. May God bless you and your family during this time.

Sincerely,

Twoface

thim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

R.I.P.

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My condolences to the entire JEAN PIERRE family

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My sympathy and prayers go to Madman JP and his family. may Mrs Jean Pierre rest in peace.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: