KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Eske lap nan avantaj Peyi D'haiti si li pa yon Republic?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Eske lap nan avantaj Peyi D'haiti si li pa yon Republic? Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
kafou wrote:
GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, ST-CROIX, VIRGIN ISLANDS, NEVIS, ST KITTS, DOMINICA, BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, Ak anpil lot peyi sa under strong influence, however yo pa Republic. de fact ke yo pa republic la, yo gin anpil international influence. yo vraiment avance au nivo structure and progressions. have alot of international investors as well.

si Haiti ta decide pou li okipe, et ke kondisyon se pou li pa rele republic d'haiti, eske lap pi bon pi peyi d'haiti for not being a republic nation anymore.

What would become of our history?

what about letting us really have control of our future with none of their trickery. nobody is asking Clinton and the NGOs for all the money raise for the reconstruction but we always ready to jump down the haitian government throat.

how about having a government that provide clean water to their people?

That is not Clinton fault is it?

what about the UN stop sending stupid Nepalese to bring us cholera and blame the government for it.

yes him and NGOs have all that money have they done with it?

@kafou the real question is why don't we produce? it's not like we don't want or need to but our local farmers just can't compute with the big corporation.

You forgot, without the UN the goverment could not exist to have fraudulent elections to baby daddy can get power. Ou bliye!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

If it was not for the UN your pals at INITE would not exists brother.

I hate to say this though, if it took a couple of Nepalese troops shitting to cause this devastation called cholera then Haiti was in bad shape anyway. It was a matter of time before something was going to happen.

Wonder why in the DR they don't have that problem, wait it is called cleaninng the water and providing the people something proper to drink.

Of course you you blame Bill Clinton?

Do you blame Clinton for Preval cheating to put his baby daddy in power?

that's just another reason they shouldn't be there thanks for making my case.

yes you are the country wasn't in good shape before then but whose to blame in the question we all know haiti have problem but how do we go by fixing them is the topic at hand here so therefore getting the UN NGOs out of the country is a most for any advancement.

i'm not blaming Clinton per say but we can both agree that he's not the solution to our problem

I am sorry brother if take a couple Nepalese shitting to cause this then shit brother shit was about to fall anyway.

fixing the problem is an interesting point, for economic purposes join a more powerful entity incorporate their law given Haitians have not even modernize their Constitution in 30 years.

To expect a divided people who are in the condition they are in now with no assistance whatsoever from a corrupt government to heal and take action is quite foolish.

Haiti did not become like yesterday it took decades and the wounds are not healing anytime soon.

Given Preval now has issues regarding the vote count, I doubt the solution is any closer now then yesterday.

Quit bullshitting the people, I thought about this for a longtime spoken to many people about this issue and after assessing the situation this makes the best chance. Haiti needs over $60 Billion to be built right, not some half ass nonsense, and who in their right mind is going to give that kind of money to Haiti in the condition and political atmosphere it is in right now.

JCL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
JCL wrote:
@
H1,
You provide some export/import number “that is trade”...what does that have to do with occupy a country??
Stay in the topic at hand, any country with good relationship can trade with each other assuming it has the good to do so.
Like the guy say in scarface movie “ how did you connect those two together??”
So therefore your argument here is irrelevant.

Don't play this game with me brother, you said in that post what did I know with respect to Costa Rica and I answered you. With respect to the occupation I wrote a long post and you ignored it so refer to that and it should address clearly my position.

If the dots do not connect well we agree to disagree brother.

I love this comment my argument is irrelevant, neg la tou bay vag position'm wi!! Ignore the post outright and I suspect when he does it he is gonna pull a Preval on me!!!

Other that have a wonderful day!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wrong!!
I read the whole book that you wrote in your prior post; I just completely disagree with your assertion.
Let’s do a little analogy here, I will use you as example (please do not take it the wrong way)
You as an Attorney you had to go law school (what we call grad school) therefore you had to do lot of self studying and sacrifice if you did not you would have wasted your time and money so no one did anything for you except that you had the opportunity and more importantly the will; so assuming
I am right with assumption here, why cannot we apply the same to Haiti, why do we need “le blan “to occupy Haiti in other solve basic problem??

JCL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Eske lap nan avantaj Peyi D'haiti si li pa yon Republic? Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
kafou wrote:
GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, ST-CROIX, VIRGIN ISLANDS, NEVIS, ST KITTS, DOMINICA, BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, Ak anpil lot peyi sa under strong influence, however yo pa Republic. de fact ke yo pa republic la, yo gin anpil international influence. yo vraiment avance au nivo structure and progressions. have alot of international investors as well.

si Haiti ta decide pou li okipe, et ke kondisyon se pou li pa rele republic d'haiti, eske lap pi bon pi peyi d'haiti for not being a republic nation anymore.

what about letting us really have control of our future with none of their trickery. nobody is asking Clinton and the NGOs for all the money raise for the reconstruction but we always ready to jump down the haitian government throat.

what about the UN stop sending stupid Nepalese to bring us cholera and blame the government for it.

@kafou the real question is why don't we produce? it's not like we don't want or need to but our local farmers just can't compute with the big corporation.

You forgot, without the UN the goverment could not exist to have fraudulent elections to baby daddy can get power. Ou bliye!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hate to say this though, if it took a couple of Nepalese troops shitting to cause this devastation called cholera then Haiti was in bad shape anyway. It was a matter of time before something was going to happen.

Wonder why in the DR they don't have that problem, wait it is called cleaninng the water and providing the people something proper to drink.

yes you are the country wasn't in good shape before then but whose to blame in the question we all know haiti have problem but how do we go by fixing them is the topic at hand here so therefore getting the UN NGOs out of the country is a most for any advancement.

i'm not blaming Clinton per say but we can both agree that he's not the solution to our problem

I am sorry brother if take a couple Nepalese shitting to cause this then shit brother shit was about to fall anyway.

fixing the problem is an interesting point, for economic purposes join a more powerful entity incorporate their law given Haitians have not even modernize their Constitution in 30 years.

To expect a divided people who are in the condition they are in now with no assistance whatsoever from a corrupt government to heal and take action is quite foolish.

Haiti did not become like yesterday it took decades and the wounds are not healing anytime soon.

Given Preval now has issues regarding the vote count, I doubt the solution is any closer now then yesterday.

Quit bullshitting the people, I thought about this for a longtime spoken to many people about this issue and after assessing the situation this makes the best chance. Haiti needs over $60 Billion to be built right, not some half ass nonsense, and who in their right mind is going to give that kind of money to Haiti in the condition and political atmosphere it is in right now.

@
H1

You see you are pulling hot air again
The Haitian constitution was drafted in 1986---2011-1986 = 25
How did you come up with 30 years???

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Eske lap nan avantaj Peyi D'haiti si li pa yon Republic? Reply with quote Back to top

JCL wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
kafou wrote:

@
H1

You see you are pulling hot air again
The Haitian constitution was drafted in 1986---2011-1986 = 25
How did you come up with 30 years???

Wow, I was rounding off, is this supposed to be a jokle!!!!

I need to encyclopedia to talk on KM because I make lies up!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JCL wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
JCL wrote:
@
H1,
You provide some export/import number “that is trade”...what does that have to do with occupy a country??
Stay in the topic at hand, any country with good relationship can trade with each other assuming it has the good to do so.
Like the guy say in scarface movie “ how did you connect those two together??”
So therefore your argument here is irrelevant.

Don't play this game with me brother, you said in that post what did I know with respect to Costa Rica and I answered you. With respect to the occupation I wrote a long post and you ignored it so refer to that and it should address clearly my position.

If the dots do not connect well we agree to disagree brother.

I love this comment my argument is irrelevant, neg la tou bay vag position'm wi!! Ignore the post outright and I suspect when he does it he is gonna pull a Preval on me!!!

Other that have a wonderful day!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wrong!!
I read the whole book that you wrote in your prior post; I just completely disagree with your assertion.
Let’s do a little analogy here, I will use you as example (please do not take it the wrong way)
You as an Attorney you had to go law school (what we call grad school) therefore you had to do lot of self studying and sacrifice if you did not you would have wasted your time and money so no one did anything for you except that you had the opportunity and more importantly the will; so assuming
I am right with assumption here, why cannot we apply the same to Haiti, why do we need “le blan “to occupy Haiti in other solve basic problem??

This analogy is true only when there is an environment that allows one to prosper. Haiti is not a place where an educated person with skills can use it. That is why so many of the most educated of our land are living here. Because of the Constitution many of them are not Haitians anymore and if they are they need to go to Haiti starve for 5 years to be able to participate in making their country better. This is the insanity!!!

So how do you make workable a place where prosperity does not exists for the majority or attractive enough for others to want to invest in with a government who is corrupt, chaotic, and destitute?

You are telling me lets keep trying and talking while the people keep dying. There has been a lo of talk and nothing ever comes out of it. The only reason is Haitians don't want change but don't don't know to make the place work. With this earthquake, the place is beyond broken and it is not getting better. Do you realize when the area in Indonesia that got hit with the tsunami it was totally rebuilt int wo years? Haiti ain't getting rebuilt anytime soon.

You are asking corrupt politicians to change their way without recourse if they don't. Why should they? They got it good stealing off the people.

I am tired playing games, the US runs Haiti by afar but it never officially took the realm. It makes no sense to tie-in economically. The Dominicans did it to boost tourism but Haiti can do way more then that with trade and commodities and manufacturing. I am not even talking about coffee and other farm products. But that means you need a better relationship with the US. You need more secure tie in economically. The Americans have no interest to take care or help manage a place they don't have a direct interests in. Different if they can manage or incorporate you into their economic foothold.

Sitting here talking about Haitians this and that means what we got going on now. Haitians needs guidance and help to run a country. We can say what we want but Haitians have no idea how to run a country. The US does and they could change that place in 10 years and in 20 years it would be a power in the region. Instead of our people getting disrespected we will doing the disrespecting. The way US does it is like what they do in other territories they don't put white people they use the locals to run the place and directly work with those in power to follow rules and procedures. This is how it is done in Samoa, PR, Virgin Islands.

Have a good day mwen fini!!! Arrow

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Kafou - Not funny Smile

All against occupation, line-up here so we can shoot you... Did you know, diaspora leading Haiti, is another form of occupation?!? So let's not look at it as just one of the global leaders stepping in, but perhaps any other body, than the uncapable bodies we have now ready to sit in Palais...

I was talking to someone the other day... And I believe, the reason Palais has not been reconstructed.. Is there's nobody to sit in the big chair?!? Once construction begins on Palais, know that we will have a President for the next 5-years!!!

Kembeur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yon moun kapab reponn kestion sa'a an 2 fason. e sa selon keu ou enterese nan enterer haitien obien nan enterer sembolik haiti. historikman haitien te gen posibilite an 1934 negosie yon partenia americano-haitien tankon porto-rico me prezidan Vincent te plus sou ide nasionalist( kompwann kontext 1934 la tou) . Finalman, m' gen empresion
( nan 21em siek la) se yon problem i ye pou avansman haitien. don't get me wrong tout moun ka di sa apre 207 anne nasionalist-emproduktif ki pa remet anyen ba haitien si se pa yon 2/3 chomaj, blakaout, korupsion, diktatu, kidnaping, diaspora, restavek, iletrism, sinistrism ek latrie .

dalida

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pase, si ta gen yon okisayon serie, Haiti ap benefisye anpil de sa.
Poukisa? Paske nap genyen yon stabilite pou on long period.

Don't lie to yourselves guys. Domican Republic is in the states it is today because of the U.S influence. Other than that, they would have had as much coup as we've had.

RJ, TPPP, JCL stop talking about that independence bs. You already surrendered your right to do so by leaving the country for a much better life in the U.S

Men grose pasport American nou nan poch nou epi nap di pov Haitian an haiti to starve to death to keep that indepedence alive.

Meanwhile you're sitting in your x5 eating steak well-done and drinking caviar. that'
that's not fear at all.

If one of these people living in haiti in the condition i know they're living tell me about pride and Independence i'll respect that. But you guys have absolutely no right to be telling these people to stay the way they are. When you Damn well know no haitian government will bring change for them.

By the way, i'm not saying to let the U.S occupy the country forever. I'm just saying let them take over for about 40 years. that way the next Generation can have a different view of life.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:
Mwen pase, si ta gen yon okisayon serie, Haiti ap benefisye anpil de sa.
Poukisa? Paske nap genyen yon stabilite pou on long period.

Don't lie to yourselves guys. Domican Republic is in the states it is today because of the U.S influence. Other than that, they would have had as much coup as we've had.

RJ, TPPP, JCL stop talking about that independence bs. You already surrendered your right to do so by leaving the country for a much better life in the U.S

Men grose pasport American nou nan poch nou epi nap di pov Haitian an haiti to starve to death to keep that indepedence alive.

Meanwhile you're sitting in your x5 eating steak well-done and drinking caviar. that'
that's not fear at all.

If one of these people living in haiti in the condition i know they're living tell me about pride and Independence i'll respect that. But you guys have absolutely no right to be telling these people to stay the way they are. When you Damn well know no haitian government will bring change for them.

By the way, i'm not saying to let the U.S occupy the country forever. I'm just saying let them take over for about 40 years. that way the next Generation can have a different view of life.

Monche si'm te gen adress ou mwen tap voye yon babankou ba ou neg pa. You couldn't say it any better man. These guys living in the US are telling me "oh they got pride and shit like that." If you had that much pride you would go back to the country you have so much pride for and help the people.
I don't think it should be about pride right now. It should be about saving the lives of million of people. In 2011 it's against human right for people to be living the way haitians are living in Haiti. And nothing is gonna change if UN, U.S or some type of coalition don't take over. Haitians aint gonna do shit for Haiti. Even those who have the will do not have the power to do what they can do.
Tankou Dalida di, si gen afe pride ki pou pale se pa neg kap viv aux etats unis yo ki pou vinn pale. Kite kek moun kap viv anba tant yo pale bagay pride la...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: