KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

To Find The Proper SIZING Of A Man You Have To.......!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ketket wrote:
sure...well the dude had a nice personality and was tall 6'3 wit big feet remind u..a size 12/13 im not sure but it was around there...one nite we went out to a party We were dancing close together and u knw i would feel it rubbing against me and all and it felt like a decent size.so i was kinda excited..but when we took it the bedroom and he put down those pants...i was like WTF IS DIS??? Embarassed although it didnt necessarily come out of my mouth, im pretty sure the look on my face said it all...i was seriously disappointed lol...and didnt wanna put him down..so i literally faked a stomachache (not cramps) and bounced...soo i take it upon myself now to "accidently touch/lean against u guys in order to cop a feel...lmao...or if we really comfy wit each other.(dating).whip it out real quick...lemme get a quick peep...simple and cut to the chase! Very Happy Very Happy

KETKET your stock went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up in my book, thats what i am talking about......you were nice to him, gen fi ki tap monte kilot yo yal fe wout yo...good girl Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

ketket

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
ketket wrote:
sure...well the dude had a nice personality and was tall 6'3 wit big feet remind u..a size 12/13 im not sure but it was around there...one nite we went out to a party We were dancing close together and u knw i would feel it rubbing against me and all and it felt like a decent size.so i was kinda excited..but when we took it the bedroom and he put down those pants...i was like WTF IS DIS??? Embarassed although it didnt necessarily come out of my mouth, im pretty sure the look on my face said it all...i was seriously disappointed lol...and didnt wanna put him down..so i literally faked a stomachache (not cramps) and bounced...soo i take it upon myself now to "accidently touch/lean against u guys in order to cop a feel...lmao...or if we really comfy wit each other.(dating).whip it out real quick...lemme get a quick peep...simple and cut to the chase! Very Happy Very Happy

KETKET your stock went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up in my book, thats what i am talking about......you were nice to him, gen fi ki tap monte kilot yo yal fe wout yo...good girl Very Happy

Very Happy i knw..i was thinkin of doin dat at first but we were dating...lol..and i didnt want to make him feel any more embarrassed jus cuz he was lackin in dat special dept...lol.. Smile

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ketket wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
ketket wrote:

Very Happy i knw..i was thinkin of doin dat at first but we were dating...lol..and i didnt want to make him feel any more embarrassed jus cuz he was lackin in dat special dept...lol.. Smile

but at least did he work it and compensate for the shortage by treating you with a stellar face ride? lol
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

KREOLA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi nou gin pou'n mouri anba yon gro kok medame Laughing Laughing

Shoe size has nothing to do with it...It's all in the genes babe Wink

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
Mezanmi nou gin pou'n mouri anba yon gro kok medame Laughing Laughing

Shoe size has nothing to do with it...It's all in the genes babe Wink

Laughing Laughing Kreola, I know you keep it real, eske'w pe gwo kok, paske'm we wap di medanm yo ke gro kok ka tiye yo??

ou byen ou gen repondong pou pran kelke swa krose bwa ki presante devan''w?

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fi toujou ap plenyen bwa trop pitit this and that, leu yon neg prezante ak yon 8 incher pou dim bwa sa trop piti pou ou, then you got a problem....map tou di fanm sa mwen pa yon miner ni yon well digger Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ki gowse pye pou on neg ta genyen pou'w ta gen on 8 inch mezanmi?

we're talking about 40!

do they even make shoes that big?

si on moun ta vinn sou mwen ak theory saa mwen t'ap pase on sel kalot ou ta pral rekonet tet li jis nan lespas.

WOW....

ESTUPIDO!

kompekok

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What about those guys with size 6? Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Dadou Pasquet)

dalida

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kote moun pran la mezanmi. Nan ka sa gele pitom mache sou bwam pito paskel pi gro pase pyem.

Tetkrek. I mean ketket ou sou menw wi.

There is a Dominican girl I use to talk to, she looked at my boss hand and said he could never have a big bwa. I asked her why. She said don't you see how small his hands are? I said this is bs.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: