KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LADIES IS IT COOL TO ASK.......
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: LADIES IS IT COOL TO ASK....... Reply with quote Back to top

It's common practice now for a lady to ask a potential sex partner how big are you down south or what type of condom do you use (life style meaning you are a 6 incher, magnum xl meaning 8 incher and up) but my question to you ladies is it cool also for a fella to ask you the depth of the coochie as well.... Very Happy

Is that a fair question or an insult
Idea Question

talk to me my friends, let's have fun here Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't ask.

And I would find it weird if somebody asked me that question.

Se pa mwenki konn anndan bagay la kouman pou mwen fe konnen how deep it is.

Le ou rive oua we. Si ou rive!

ketket

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm....it seems too weird to ask a woman how deep her coochie is..which is the same also to ask a man how big he is...some men would prolly based his opinion about the woman if she is stupid enuff to answer to dat question...but thats just my opinion ! i dnt think men should ask that question watsoever!!

Evie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing!!!!!!!!!!

Men TOTO (DONCITO) pedi tet li Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!!!!!!! Son kestyon de HOW DEEP Laughing .....ala koze!!!!

Bon!!! Map vin repon wiiiiii.....I'll come back Cool Wink !!!!!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

evie, isnt that fair to ask... Laughing

si yon fi mandem how big am i Question , map mandew how deep you are....if you say i am too short then i will tell you to call the drilling company
Laughing Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:

si yon fi mandem how big am i Question , map mandew how deep you are....if you say i am too short then i will tell you to call the drilling company
Laughing Very Happy

Dongue, wap fe eseye fe gol ak men sou medam yo.

Pa gen fi ki ap reponn kesyon sa a bro, e pa gen neg ki ta dwe poze li nonplis.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

Laughing Very Happy

Dongue, wap fe eseye fe gol ak men sou medam yo.

Pa gen fi ki ap reponn kesyon sa a bro, e pa gen neg ki ta dwe poze li nonplis.

philo i would never do it, but gen 2 fi ki fe sa tounen yon priyorite ap mande ki kapot ou sevi....alors mwen tap retournen yo bal la, sa ou panse ? lol

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

owen1055

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really dont get it when women say that a man is too small. Could it also be possible that your hole is too bid. I understand that some guys are very tiny. One thing Ive learned is that some holes are impossible to fill. I have seing holes that not even my arm can fill up. As a guy who is not small at all down there, Ive been with women that complain it's too big and also women who managed to swallow all of it.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
I really dont get it when women say that a man is too small. Could it also be possible that your hole is too bid. I understand that some guys are very tiny. One thing Ive learned is that some holes are impossible to fill. I have seing holes that not even my arm can fill up. As a guy who is not small at all down there, Ive been with women that complain it's too big and also women who managed to swallow all of it.

Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Evie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doncito to answer your question I don't think it's a fair question at all!!! To ask this question an obvious insult in my book.

A fair question in response to a woman asking a man how big he is should be how big the female is in the sense of whether or not it's a "b"gonfle Laughing Laughing !!!! How deep is too far!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: