KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SCREEN NAME !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belchokola

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got my screen name like this... I didnt grow up listening to konpa. Rather, I didn't gropw up listening to much konpa and tuned out whatever my father use to play at home.

So in 2002 or 3?? When ZIN came out with "Chokola" I loved it. Really loved it... ZIN by the way was the only Haitian band that I listened to in passing besides Mikey who impressed me with his cursing.. Embarassed Embarassed (yeah I know...impressed by a grown man saying betiz while singing ...what a deprived life Cool Cool ) Anyhow, this is when I started listening to konpa and fell in love.

So I decided to calle myself Belchokola. After the song..and uhhm well Arrow Arrow Arrow

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Super Duke is my professional Dj name.

DJ = for My profession

Super = represent my Super Plus Movement Family

Duke = Nick name from my middle name Carducci.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: