KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

No gal neva kiss yuh mouth aft’ she done give yuh head…

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: No gal neva kiss yuh mouth aft’ she done give yuh head… Reply with quote Back to top

my jamaican cousin would not let his wife kiss him after she give him a blow job...
now she's upset and no longer hook him up...
now he says all that he wants is for her to live it for last... as save the best for last..
what do you think people.. Cool

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with his wifey

If I can't kiss you after blowing on your mic then I really shouldn't be blowing your mic at all Idea

It's not like she's exchanging CUM in the mouth with him Exclamation

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does he have a problem tasting, smelling or checking his own mic? what is the big deal?

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: No gal neva kiss yuh mouth aft’ she done give yuh head Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
my jamaican cousin would not let his wife kiss him after she give him a blow job...
now he says all that he wants is for her to live it for last... as save the best for last..

What do U think Laughing Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: No gal neva kiss yuh mouth aft’ she done give yuh head Reply with quote Back to top

KARAMEL wrote:
zipgenel wrote:

What do U think Laughing Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

an za sav ou ke fe politik avan ke zot reponn Cool

ola'w te pase? ni lontan mwen tann vou?

pour repondre a ta question...

"La salive de notre gueule est comme de la glace... elle ne peut retenir aucun microbes" Very Happy Very Happy

wallywal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen pa gin aucune problem ak sa, se pou mwen li ye, mwen konnin ke mwen propre se mim jan le mwen fin mange yon famn se pou mwen embrase'l pou li ka goute ti jus li Laughing

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si kouzen ou an pa vle fi a bo li
donk li konnen zafe li pat prop
imposib
Fanm ki fanm tout bon an Zig, depi yo soti anba se nan bouch ou yo moute direk wi, pou yo ba ou pran gou a tou.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:
Si kouzen ou an pa vle fi a bo li
donk li konnen zafe li pat prop
imposib
Fanm ki fanm tout bon an Zig, depi yo soti anba se nan bouch ou yo moute direk wi, pou yo ba ou pran gou a tou.

Are you saying that some of them do it on purpose?? Very Happy

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, many of them know that we don't like that.
So they do it per purpose. And we dont' suppose to refuse them.

Kembeur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! that 's gonna kill me right now. Bon on fanm ap fč kabot a w dous ampi ou ka di keu ou pa vle y bo. Nan ka sa'a mande y pou i mete yon sak plastik nan diol a li, yon gan nan men a y tou epi mete yon mask nan figu a li ! Ou imajine on fanm ki t'a di w , i pa vle pou ou bo li apwe ou fin manje downtown a li ba li oswa tou i p'ap blo ba w apwe ou fin mete nan anndan a li ba li

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: