KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Are we naturally monagamous?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melokompa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Are we naturally monagamous? Reply with quote Back to top

This monogamy thing has been bothering mefor a while because society wants me to believe that we are naturally monogamous. I have been thinking about it, and it's one of the biggest lies that we have been told and we keep trying to convince ourselves that we are monogamous. I know that some of you might think that i'm nuts, but naturally males and females want to have as much partners as they can. If you think that tou are monogamous, ask yourself this question: How come you 're thinking about dating or bedding other people when you're in relationship? I leave it there and i'm waitng for your sincere comments so others can see the light.

Kembeur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do not think that we are naturally monogamous but I can not think also that we should be polygamous. Si on neg pa sa' aksepete yon neg garde fanm a li , kouman i pwal fe aksepte viv poligami a fanm la? E jan fanm haitienne renmen kase diol a matlot a yo kouman y'ava fe viv an group pou satisfer poligami a yon neg ? Problem la ou vle parle la, se es keu ou gen bon partner la nan bra a wou... the right one. I am certain that until you got that right one you will keep thinking about other possibility. Me nan yon mond kot maladi nan jwet la tou koze poligami se pa sef sex.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
do not think that we are naturally monogamous but I can not think also that we should be polygamous. Si on neg pa sa' aksepete yon neg garde fanm a li , kouman i pwal fe aksepte viv poligami a fanm la?

Ou genle pa konnen ke polygamy an se pou gason selman ke liye brodeur!

on gason sipoze ka gen plizye fanmm. Men on fanm sipoze gen on sel neg. Right?

Kembeur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Ou genle pa konnen ke polygamy an se pou gason selman ke liye brodeur! on gason sipoze ka gen plizye fanmm. Men on fanm sipoze gen on sel neg. Right?

SIROMYEL,
poligami 'an pa nek pou garson i pou tou 2 sex la, se ata pou sa yo di, "When a man has more than one wife, the relationship is called polygyny; and when a woman has more than one husband, it is called polyandry".

Konm se noumenm garson ki gen gro chay sou do a nou, sa lan nou ki pa vle viv lanmou profon konn enstitusionalize polyandry la ki ka pase pou poligamy. se kon sa gen dè zanmi a mwen ki se moun lot kultu ki gen 2-3-4 madam marie, sa se annik yon politik kek neg mete. An realite , m' konnen keu si gen garson parey mwen ki gen mizer èvè koze monogami 'a gen fanm tou ki gen mizer èvè y. Donk si on moun t'a swete yon mond poligam total fo keu ou t'a rekonnèt keu tandans sa'a pa
nek kenn a maskulite. ha! e la ...

Last edited by Kembeur on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

passionkompa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se lov ki fe youn moun vin'n monogamous

Kembeur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
se lov ki fe youn moun vin'n monogamous

Ou gen tout repons la wi la. pa vin di mwen keu yon neg ki marie èvè 120 fanm konn kwe sa vle di renmen yon grenn la.

jbrandma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Melokompa,

I think this is a very interesting topic for discussion. I haven't thought about it carefully enough to add anything, but I wanted to mention that there's a recent book on this topic, Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality by Christopher Ryan.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nou vle di'm ke moun ki ap viv nan sosyete kote yo aksepte polygamy pa konn sa yo rele renmen?

Mezanmi tanpri souple.

Bagay la se yon bagay culturel et histprique ke li ye.

Se sa ki pran rann ni akseptab ou pa. Each soceity have their own history and culture and practices that are different from others.

In medieval France, Marriage had nothing to do with love. It was purely a relationship born out of other mutual interests.

Husbands and wives all had other lovers that they truly loved. As long as they did not flaunt it in society. That is why until this day French women are more lenient (in general but there are exceptions) when it comes to their husbands having extra marital affairs.

In cultures where men can have many wives, I believe that theese men genuinely love all their wives. It might be hard for us to digest because we are no accustumed to the concept.

Just because their society allow polygamy, doesn't mean they cannot experience love. That is absurd!

Even in a monogamous society like ours, It is a choice that we make to be monogamous. Some of us make a choice to secretly be polygamous. Paske gen de neg moitye rad yo ka on lot fanm pandan ke yo marye.

That's why to remain faithful, we have to consciously always be on our guard so that we do not develop a bond or fall in love with someone else because it really can happen.

Kembeur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Nou vle di'm ke moun ki ap viv nan sosyete kote yo aksepte polygamy pa konn sa yo rele renmen?

M' pa kwer keu sa emposib, me m' pa ka kwer ke poligami se yon tandans ki ultimman vize devlopman lanmou profon
Quote:
In medieval France, Marriage had nothing to do with love. It was purely a relationship born out of other mutual interests.

M' pa konnen ki aj a w me si ou gen plus pase 30 an, ou ka chonje muzik "mariaj entere" ak Ti-manno.

Quote:
Husbands and wives all had other lovers that they truly loved

Nan ki sa n' pwan la'aaaaaa!!!?

Quote:
In cultures where men can have many wives, I believe that theese men genuinely love all their wives

Perhaps bodi a yo
Quote:
Some of us make a choice to secretly be polygamous

I am certain that those persons do not comprehend what is the plain significance of being amorous of somebody.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: