KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SHE WANTS TO DO A THREESOME, BUT....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: SHE WANTS TO DO A THREESOME, BUT.... Reply with quote Back to top

LADIES, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

FOR THE PAST 2-3 YEARS, I HAVE TALKED TO A FEW FEMALE FRIENDS WHO ADMITTED THEY REALLY WANNA TRY A 3-SOME (2 FEMALES AND ONE MALE). ALTHOUGH THIS IS ONE OF THEIR FANTASIES, THEIR BIGGEST IISSUE WITH THAT IS THAT THEY WANT THEIR OTHER FEMALE WHO GONNA PARTICIPATE TO BE A COMPLETE STRANGER, SOMEONE THAT TEY DON'T KNOW, SOMEONE WHO LIVE IN ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTY, SOMEONE THEY WILL NOT SEE AGAIN. A COUPLE EVEN ADMIT THEY WOULD USE A NICKNAME/ALIAS TO HIDE THEIR TRUE IDENTITY.

SO, LADIES

IS IT FEAR OF LOVING IT AND DEVELOPING SOME KIND OF ATTRACTION TOWARD FEMALES?
IS IT BECAUSE THEY WOULD FEEL EMBARASSED IF THEY SEE THAT OTHER FEMALE AGAIN SOME WEEKS OR MONTHS LATER.
OR IS IT SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY THINK THRESSOME IS SUCH A BAND THING?
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Fancy01

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lmao...I think that it's all of the above. I for one would never have a threesome with someone I plan to marry, I don't share what's mine but the reason I know most females don't want to have a threesome is for the fear of what happens afterwards---> the consequences basically 'cause let's be honest, there's always consequence to every action. First of all, it's hard to find a complete stranger to agree to participate in this action (the couple both need to agree on the person). You have to worry if the person is clean. Women also like it to be a stranger because they feel like they won't have other ulterior motives, they won't steal their men or continue sleeping with them behind their backs. Other reasons also include what if the woman was always attracted to females but never admitted to their men, and end up liking it a little too much lmao...if the "other person" lives close and the couple ends up liking this sexual gratification they might end up doing it again or the men ask for it over and over again when it was supposed to be a one-time thing...there are too many reasons not to have a threesome, at the end of the day it's up to the couple to decide if this one adventure really worth it.

Kembeur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do not believe that a man that can really enjoy pur sex would like to go to a threesome. Yon garson ki pa nan koze makou amba chal p'ap partaje bouboun a li eve pies san zave, pour yonn. Si yon neg renmen fe bon sex san manke bout i p'ap janme envesti ko a y nan 2 fanm an menm tan. konm experians, selon mwen , neg ki renmen fe bon sex, se neg ki konn valeur a yon bon fanm donk i p'ap partaje y eve pies madivinez.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: