KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Pouki Fanm Haitienne refuse suse?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princessj

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A lot more women bay bon souse then you would know. It's just part of the culture of Women of Color to deny the act and claim only White women enjoy the dick suck...and are leaps and bounds ahead of us.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Melokompa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PrincessJ
Are u the kind of haitian girl that thinks sucking the dick is imperative for the happiness of your man?

princessj

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, I'm the kind of Haitian girl who says "I don't give head", and the rest is between me and my man.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Pouki Fanm Haitienne refuse suse? Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="DANIELBONZAM"]
Melokompa wrote:
Mwen ta renmen konnen poukisa Fanm Haitienne refuse suse zozo, yo panse se yon bagay sal. pale ave-w.

Se pa yon question de fanm Haitienne seulment problem lan ye non. So yon question de swallow or not to swallow???

That's the big question - the answer is totally up to her. You shouldn't feel under any pressure either way. If you do 'souse', you'll make him feel loved, accepted and welcomed. According so some women: It's an acquired taste, but try to avoi using words like 'rouchiii' seconds after he's come in you mouth, this will undo all your good word...

Epi nou ka keep a glass of water of fruit juice by the bed to refresh your mouth!!! Laughing Laughing

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

princessj wrote:
No, I'm the kind of Haitian girl who says "I don't give head", and the rest is between me and my man.

Well if you refuse to give a guy 'head' and he has every right to get it elsewhere (and the same applies to you, too Idea

yod1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se yon kestyon de education moun nan te recevwa sous question sexuelle men ou ka fe l vinn renmen sa ak patience. fok ou montrel ke ou menm ou pa pe fel pou li wap we petit a petit sa ap mache. se experience sa map viv kounye a. se poko sa men lap ameliore Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
younghaitian88

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mesdames it's simple.

Suck, Suck, Suck if it makes your man happy. In sex it's all about complete satisfaction for both partners

Kembeur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do not believe that haitian women do not like that or even refuse to do it. Si yon fanm ka renmen yon nonm, nonm la ava jwenn tout sa net e si fanm la ka tros neg la , misieu se nan paradi terest i ava ye.

Bon jan konsey garson !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: