KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

St Pete Times Article on WYCLEF and YELE Haiti !!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So Far I see other people trying to do what wyclef is doing, I think hope is in the horizon. Based on the interview on Kreyoltv.com with Jojo L..... I see A. luima doing his shre on helping HAITI also big up to the unknown good samaritans out there.

duke

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Haitien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Perry for sharing the article. Wyclef is indeed repping Haiti to the fullest trying to make sure that change we all talk about really happens. If we all do our part just like him, we might have our "Perle des Antilles" back. Great Job Clef.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for sharing this article with us JM. Good job Clef no wonder I love this guy so much.

veridique

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hummmm que pouvons nous dire. Kote Msye Simeus poul ta "lire" bagay sa. Mta renmen konen kisal ta gen poul "dire". Evil or Very Mad
Guys all of us here need to get involve also. Paske chita epi tann moun sove Haiti pap janm rive non. Se nou ki jeunesse lan, nou vinn isit nou pran education an men fok nou potel tounen lakay wi. Bagay pap chanje facil konsa.
Don't forget our banner says: " L'UNION FAIT LA FORCE" Idea . So lets start thinking about what we can do. I am seriously thinking about heading home Wink

Wylcef you have my sinceres thanks and all my prayers for strenght, courage and wisdom.

Stwilguens

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks JM for sharing. Big up to Clef, van vire, van vire.

wonder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have nothing but respect for this GUY. This is the kind of sons and daughters that Haiti needs. Bravo.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: