Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DID TI TANBOU GET HEAT ON STAGE FROM PRODUCER TI MICHEL?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DID TI TANBOU GET HEAT ON STAGE FROM PRODUCER TI MICHEL?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: DID TI TANBOU GET HEAT ON STAGE FROM PRODUCER TI MICHEL? Reply with quote Back to top

Why are a couple of HMI insiders including a few musicians telling us that on Sunday at the DISIP/TVICE/HARMONIK bal, DISIP producer TI MICHEL was allegedly giving some "heat" to the group's newest member TI TANBOU while the musician was on stage?

Did TI TANBOU text a musician to say that he felt very uncomfortable on the stage because the producer was allegedly making it hard for him to concentrate while playing with TVICE?

That might have to do with TI MICHEL allegedly not being happy about the TI TANBOU move from DISIP to T-VICE; and of course we all know that TI MICHEL and T-VICE are NOT the best of friends.

Stay tuned to see what TI MICHEL has to say about that.

KM!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, kounie an, se ti michel ki di moun sak bon pou yo fe? Confused Shocked
Ala koze, papa

Last edited by jeancelestin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SI'M TE TIMICHEL, KOTE MWEN TA WE YON POSTER, FLYER OUBYEN YON BILLBOARD T-VICE MWEN PA JANM PASE LA. Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
D K Bess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg TI MICHEL sa pa janm fè GOOD News... Se BAD News selman...
Ala on vyé malediktion se LAJAN...Neg la gin lajan li pansé li sé RWA...
Respekte tet ou avan tou...Wink

Jean-Luc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D K Bess wrote:

How do you know that? you work at his bank?

I guess the band went Green, no gaz no petrole no pollution.
Se sou panneau solaire li mache...
---Le MOMO

D K Bess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jean-Luc wrote:
D K Bess wrote:

How do you know that? you work at his bank?

Ou antré 2 Pyé-Devan sou mwen...Se avoka-l ou yé???
Depi wap investi fok ou gin on koté wap fouré min pran.

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vye bagay moun san klas. Lekonsa, ou kwaze avek yo Ayiti, kote yo PA ka rele 911. Pou'm ap travay to feed my family, yon lot neg vle fe'm perdu job mwen? Get evicted from my home maybe? Tonerrrrr KRAZE MWEN, gen ANPIL bagay nan HMI la k'ap pase mizisyen/promoter/met dyaz se paske yo PA gen GNB, epi yo kra$ tou (in some cases).

That is soooooooooooooooo unprofessional. Li vle fe bagay yo an style "thugs"? OK. Yon jou TOUT "gro neg" sa yo ap jwenn bout yo.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depi T-Vice nan menm room ak Ti Michel pa gen bon news...Ou kwe bagay sa pral leve heat entre T-Vice ak Disip

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We spoke to TI MICHEL...while he admits he was there....he has a different version of things.

HE WILL POST HIS COMMENTS IN A FEW.

KM!

tropidisc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

While this is against my better judgment, I am forced to post and give a statement. At any point during the night did I speak to Ti Tambou during the night. I was not on stage nor near the stage during his performance. Whom ever is the source of KM's story is a LIAR... I ask that KM reveals the person's identity. I hope that the post remain about seeking the truth.

Where words fail... music speaks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: