Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - CARLO VIEUX WORKING OUT FOR NEW CARIMI VIDEO! (FOOTAGE)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CARLO VIEUX WORKING OUT FOR NEW CARIMI VIDEO! (FOOTAGE)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: CARLO VIEUX WORKING OUT FOR NEW CARIMI VIDEO! (FOOTAGE) Reply with quote Back to top

CARIMI's CARLO VIEUX is beefing up and keeping in top shape as the spotlight falls on him for the group's next music video for "MWEN DEZOLE". CHECK OUT VIDEO FOOTAGE IN HD (High Definition) by clicking on the link below

http://www.youtube.com/kompagrooves#p/u/5/KEY_iGOko-c

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun May 16, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeegy

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maestro congrat. U keep your crew well motivated.

prepare pou ou al byen fel nan "Mwen Dezole"

Tilouj

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really Pat. You had me all excited Laughing Laughing Laughing quickly clik on the link to watch, i was expecting shirtless and lifting weight not running on treadmill workouts. Laughing Laughing

Melokompa

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The guy that really needs to work out is Michael, he must wiehgt almost 300 lbs. Hope his bandmates and his friends encourage him to do something with his weight, he is too young to be such a patate sur.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen tap kampe ak camera an devan Carlo net pou'm combien temps misyeu ap fe ap kouri

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa wrote:
The guy that really needs to work out is Michael, he must wiehgt almost 300 lbs. Hope his bandmates and his friends encourage him to do something with his weight, he is too young to be such a patate sur.

I agree with you and I can see where you were heading with your concern but the last phrase could have been said differently.

Clifton

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

An nou kite koze pran pawol KM vini pi mal ke TMZ wi lol lol lol lol kote news la ye li aller chercher ba ou Smile ME LOVE KM A LOT Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Carlo do not be selfish man Very Happy take Mike with you man Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, Carlo working out! Not a bad sight at all. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't think Michael needs to lose a lot of weight, maybe 10-15 pounds, other than that he is fine. It's not like he cannot move or anything, he can do things and he looks different. I love it!

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

treadmill is nothing Laughing
try the stair master or cross trainer Confused
Surprised
Surprised
mwen desole unplogged my friend loves it , hopefully you will have either do the unplogged version of mwen desole or at least have a glimpse of it in your next video Wink

he killed it at the bal Surprised Surprised

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg la louvri yon pot, toro a we 2 bagay, yon camera nan men Pat avek yon treadmill. He just kite'l mache, li di Pat pa zoom in, m' poko sye. M konnen Pat renmen zoom in, m' te we video festival yo.
Neg Carimi yo bon vre mesye. M' aplodi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: