KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHO IS BETTER: BIG OR SKINNY CHICKS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BWAHAHA.. OBD! Thank you GEE Boss mwen pat vin kote'm... LOL!

Oooh wiii Mingo! That means the woman with the Deye Plat Yo na biznis Eh!.. LMAO!

Heck w this post... Thick girls do hold their own! I can't speak for any other chick... But I hold my own fo' sho'.. LOL!

But I really can't even front.. I was much bigger than I am now at a point.. and there is a difference in my performance.. somewhat! My heart isnt pounding so hard that I feel like its about to come out my damn skin and all.. (sex is indeed a workout) Wheres the dang ole water bottle!.. LOL!.. and I do feel lighter.. so I was told. But end of the day.. the job gets done.. and we have a blast.. Size doesn't get in the way for us.. AT ALL. Just dont invite me in the airplane's restroom.. Oh heck no.. they'll be absolutely no room for access so lets pump our brakes to that idea.. HA...

owen1055

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MINGOLOVE wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:

THAT'S A FAT BUTT AND I DON'T THINK I WOULD WANT TO SCREW A FAT BUT LIKE THIS ONE.

IMAGINE TRYING TO DOGGY-STYLE A WOMAN LIKE THIS... YOUR PIPE WILL BOT EVEN GET HALF WAY BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH MEAT THAT WILL KEEP IT OUT. THE BEST WAY TO D!CK DOWN A WOMAN WITH SUCHG BUTT IS TO HAVE HER GET ON TOP OR HAVE HER LAY ON THE BED HER BACKWITH HER BUTT AT THE VERY EDGE OF THE BED, AND YOU STAND ON THE FLOOR, OR BETTER YET HAVE HER SIT ON THE DRESSER, WHILE YOU STAND UP, YOU HOLD HER THIGHS AND YOU DO YOUR THING.

DJK is 100% correct...

a woman with a booty like that, the best thing to do in order to full usage of the entire D**K is to get to lay on the edge of the bed with ass resting on the very edge of the bed. Then, throw both of her legs on your shoulder while standing up. With this position, the guy is able to lean backward to go deeper and forward to give her less.

Another position is to have her put of her knees together while she is holding a piece of furniture two hands. The guy should be laying flat on the floor. A girl like that is usually around 150-170, so you don't weight bouncing on top of you.

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT DEPENDS ON THE ANATOMY TANDE MESYE!!!

SOME WOMEN HAVE THEIR CERVIX ANTIVERTED, RETROVERTED, ANTIFLEX AND RETROFLEX. CERVIX IS WHAT WE CALL IN CREOLE MATRICE FANM LAN.

LEU LI ANTIVERTED, LI LONG TOUT DWAT SA VEUD DIRRE LI GIN PROFONDEUR.

LEU LI NAN RETROFLEX< OR RETROVERTED, meanin li cochuu minm jan ak kok gason yo ki kochu, et some matrice pi kout pase lot. egal minm jan fanm ap rele gason gin ti KOK la, se konsa fanm gin matrice ki short and curve. so you guys should have an idea now.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

opium

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
IT DEPENDS ON THE ANATOMY TANDE MESYE!!!

SOME WOMEN HAVE THEIR CERVIX ANTIVERTED, RETROVERTED, ANTIFLEX AND RETROFLEX. CERVIX IS WHAT WE CALL IN CREOLE MATRICE FANM LAN.

LEU LI ANTIVERTED, LI LONG TOUT DWAT SA VEUD DIRRE LI GIN PROFONDEUR.

LEU LI NAN RETROFLEX< OR RETROVERTED, meanin li cochuu minm jan ak kok gason yo ki kochu, et some matrice pi kout pase lot. egal minm jan fanm ap rele gason gin ti KOK la, se konsa fanm gin matrice ki short and curve. so you guys should have an idea now.

You lost me here bro. Cervix a matris pa menm non. It's rather the region between the vagina and the uterus (matris). The penis can't get past the cervix. Alors kisa fò matris fanm nan gen pou wè a jan li jere bwa l'? Sèl sa ki ka relevant nan sa ou di a c petet afè matris ba a. The stimulation of the cervix is painful for most women. Plus matris on fanm ba, plus cervix la ba. Alors lè on neg teke cervix la, fanm nan ap voye pye, que l' skinny que l' big.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The matris is the uterus, not the cervix.

In fact Im not sure what the cervix is in creole.

But the cervix is in between the vagina and the uterus.

And kafou is right, it can be painful for the woman if the Uterus is tilted backwards... or if it's too low.

Which is why sometimes shorter women have a hard time.

I think that the same way that a man's size can intefere with their sexual performance... it makes sense that if a woman is too big, it might create some complications as well.

Not to say that a big man or a big woman can never be good in bed. Some people, though they are big are really confortable with moving their bodies around and stuff.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: