KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SERIOUS QUESTION FOR THE LADIES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranfo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vava is a born again virgin Doncue... kite ti da'm nan viv... Cool

Meda'm le yon neg ap ba'w yayad, fok ou ka ranmase yayad la...
bagay missionary posisyon sa, they need to throw it in the garbage... Cool

I can usually tell if a woman sex is hot by the way she dances.
"the way she moves her body on the dance floor, you know that sex is hot"

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please dont tell me you fell for that.

Gen anpil gouyad ki pa ka replike sou kabann nan oui selman!

Last edited by SIROMYEL on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

vava

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ranfo wrote:
Vava is a born again virgin Doncue... kite ti da'm nan viv... Cool
Meda'm le yon neg ap ba'w yayad, fok ou ka ranmase yayad la...
bagay missionary posisyon sa, they need to throw it in the garbage... Cool

li genle pat konn sa Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hmmmm, yo di ke jan'w we medame Africaine yo bwase rein yo le y'ap danse, i heard a couple guys said it's totally different in Bed, so that may not be true always.

so Ranfo al verifye pou we Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION FOR THE LADIES Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Ladies do you know HOW MUCH energy it takes to have sex...

Seriously, do you really understand what goes on.

Most ladies just lay there and take it.

But when you are taking it, do you REALLY REALLY understand what it takes for the man to do what he does.

I've been away for a minute. But after reading DJK question, I couldn't keep myself from laughing out loud.

DJK, I wonder in 2010 if there are still women who just lay down and let us do the work from start to finish. I have always thought only OLD SCHOOL women do that. I might be wrong.

I sure take a lot of energy to please a woman sexually. And the worse part is the sex ain't over until a woman say it's over. A man might be very tired, but if the woman really want to go for 2-3 rounds, we gotta make sure you please them.

That's why I like women who love being on top to help you alievate the load. Some women would burn as much energy as a man would because they would move and move and move their body, grinding, they would get on top and ride you like a horse. Othyers (a few, I guess) would just lay there and wait for you to make them come as if it was a one-person act
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: