KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Would You Or Would You NOT?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vava wrote:
It's funny, i just told a "fwiend" the other day i wanted to do that Embarassed Embarassed

after reading these comments i will go for it now sometimes in the future Cool Wink

Are you looking for volunteer !!!! - You can receive a text to tell you how you are doing while you are doing it!!!

loulou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vava wrote:
daphnee wrote:
vava wrote:
It's funny, i just told a "fwiend" the other day i wanted to do that Embarassed Embarassed
after reading these comments i will go for it now sometimes in the future Cool Wink

weeeeyyyyy manman..."fwiend"...gad sa KM fe'w Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing se ou ki gate'm wi... se ou ki te vini ak bagay sa Very Happy Wink

Shocked Shocked O,O GENLE VAVA RESI CONVERTI, JANW PAT VLE WE BAGAY SA, MAKE SURE OU SWALLOW WI Laughing Laughing Laughing AL FE MOUN FE AKSIDAN AVEW POU GRANMESI Shocked Laughing Arrow Arrow

Ranfo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loulou wrote:
vava wrote:
daphnee wrote:
vava wrote:

weeeeyyyyy manman..."fwiend"...gad sa KM fe'w Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing se ou ki gate'm wi... se ou ki te vini ak bagay sa Very Happy Wink

Shocked Shocked O,O GENLE VAVA RESI CONVERTI, JANW PAT VLE WE BAGAY SA, MAKE SURE OU SWALLOW WI Laughing Laughing Laughing AL FE MOUN FE AKSIDAN AVEW POU GRANMESI Shocked Laughing Arrow Arrow

Wow! I never Loulou would encourage swallowing....
Pi bel mouvman se apre bal, with a little bit of liquor epi manzel start sucking her pipe dream.... MEZANMI Shocked Shocked

just pull over and get busy in the parking lot... Cool

Ti-Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evie wrote:
@Ti-Jeff... Laughing Laughing Laughing Ou peze anpil break? Bagay la te trop pou ou frem Laughing ???

@TPP... Shocked Confused Laughing !! WHAT THE...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!????

Evie sa pa rans. Sak pi bel la. Se le ou preske vini.
Ou vin ap peze gaz la plus. I imagine a car behind you.
One minute you constantly pressing the break; then all of sudden you just jump from 20 mph to 60 mph.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Evie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti-Jeff wrote:
Evie wrote:
@Ti-Jeff... Laughing Laughing Laughing Ou peze anpil break? Bagay la te trop pou ou frem Laughing ???

@TPP... Shocked Confused Laughing !! WHAT THE...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!????

Evie sa pa rans. Sak pi bel la. Se le ou preske vini.
Ou vin ap peze gaz la plus.
I imagine a car behind you.
One minute you constantly pressing the break; then all of sudden you just jump from 20 mph to 60 mph.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LayD_vice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
KREOLA wrote:
YES! I have, could, would, and the best part is these truck drivers. They sure know how 2 distract with a goooddddd HONK! Laughing Laughing

YES.. YES.. epi YES ankoooo.. Very Happy Very Happy Cool
Thats a NATURAL high right there... You gotta make sure your head game is on point.. I wouldn't mind a few swirves on the road here and there.. thats when I know Im winning the game... If I knew he was a weak driver then I would hold the thought. Cant stand a weak driver who can't multi-task.. no fun Rolling Eyes Once I know and feel confident he has full control of the wheel & our lives arent & will not be in jeopardy.. Im going in for the dive.... Se yon belle Cruise Control na moman saaaa.. Very Happy Arrow

YEP I MOST DEF HAVE 2 AGREE WITH EY...... Laughing Wink

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LayD_vice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
MMMMMHHHH....

Sounds too dangerous for my taste.

Im sure it has all the thrill that comes with adventure but Im not trying to die.

No thks.

AHHHH SIROMYEL...I DONT THINK IT ONLY APPLIES 4 WEN HE IS

DRIVING, DA WHOLE POINT IS BEING SPONTANEOUS, IT CAN BE

ANYWHERE DAT U WOULDNT NORMALLY PERFORM A SEXUAL ACT Cool

DATS WAT MAKES IT SO FUN!!!! *speaking from experience* U GET DA

BEST ORGASM EVERRRRRRRRR Wink Laughing

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: