Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - GOD SAVED MY LIFE..... PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GOD SAVED MY LIFE..... PLEASE PRAY FOR HAITI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks God!

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Barbiegirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to hear ur ok Phiz.
I'm still waiting to hear about a few family members. Today is going to be a tough day Crying or Very sad

JMPerry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz, brodeu I am so glad to hear from you and to know that you are ok. God had his hands on your shoulder and wanted you to see another day. Be careful and count your blessings ......

JMPerry

Diva Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz: Despite the tragedy, it is great to hear you made it out safely. We are all keeping our hope and prayers on Haiti.

"Nothing new can come into your life...unless you are grateful for what you already have."

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you guys for your words. I still can't believe it... I still feel some pain but I'm fine.

Just a moment before the building collapsed with me.. guess what? I replied to a post on KM and I was laughing at a joke. And you know the rest.... so scaryyyyyyyyyy!!!! For one moment, I thought it was a nightmare... seeing my death.... my goodness! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well we just got up... many people had to sleep outside of their homes and some in the streets or in their cars in an open space....because until 1 am the quake was still hitting. Some of my family members were out trying to rescue people from collapsed buildings.... they came back around 3am and told us it's so difficult to pull people out from the rumbles. They were only able to save one person... the others were still stuck or some came out dead.

We're going out in a few to go see and help people..... the least I know so far it's CHAOS AND DISASTER outside because in many areas (Petion-Ville, Delmas, Carrefour, champ de mars, bourdon, canape vert, etc) the damage is considerable and many collapsed buildings.

I will keep you guys updated. KEEP HAITI IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tears are literally in my eyes as I read this man...just after the shock of the Joubert Charles news...Glad you made it out alright Phiz...

Glad to hear you're alright as well XXplosive....

My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Ayiti sa Bondje...hmmm...Enfin!

Mizikpanou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

God was with you

I'm glad u n ur fam r ok

choubenz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

glad u made it out safe Phiz!!!

my cousin went to Haiti 2 weeks ago, he called me right before the earthquake at 4:30. we were laughing, and lap anmerde-w combien mwen perdu paske mwen te sipoze ale ansanm avec li Haiti. depi ler sa pa gin moun ki janm tande misye. NAP PRIYE

Widner cherie.........I know u are an avid KM reader, please call or text. please

nou gintan perdu youn so fanmi a paka pran anko

Bass-La

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Digicel "6" line is working now.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you and your family made it out ok.

Be safe bro.

Se pou nou kontinye priye Bon dye.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: