Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HMI ROAD MANAGER ROUBENS MAIGNAN SUICIDE SHOCKER! (READ)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HMI ROAD MANAGER ROUBENS MAIGNAN SUICIDE SHOCKER! (READ)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacomo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sekinam,

You act as if you were in the room when this incident happened. The truth of the matter is none of us really know what happened and for the sake of speculating we should at least hold judgment until more details are revealed. My first instinct would tell me that this guy who use to be a military combat engineer and also an expert marksman would not have missed a close target so badly if his true intentions were to kill this woman but then again I was not in the room and don’t have all the details so my guess is as good as yours. That is precisely why we should let the guy rest in peace until we know more.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nounoune

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: MY GOD!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Funky, Pitit, se mem bagay kap passe nan tet mwen, 2 belle pitit ou kite yo! Crying or Very sad Mezanmi Rubens, se yo mem ki viktim too wi Embarassed They deserved a chance to grow old with you, to see you at the most important times in their lives, to have you witness them having and raising their children as well...What about the woman who gave them to you, kisa mal heureuse sa ap viv la Crying or Very sad

This is just too sad. The whole family is in my prayers Embarassed

Nounoune

BRINA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow that is very sad 2 hear that he had 2 go this way. Gardy(former ower of Planet Malibu) killed himself just like that a few years back..But tnk God the lady n da baby r ok..

Pat did they say the reason y he did that???

fanatikonpa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, i am speechless, he had a restaurant in Boston called Cafe Creole, i used to hang there almost everyday, i use to look up to him in business and HMI promoting, he was very active in the boston scene circa 2000, nothing but good memories of him...

My prayers are for his soul, and the other victims of this tragedy, Gods gave them the best gift of 2010: life!

yayad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I lost a brother! My deepest condolences to Roubens, his family, and his two daughters. Im just speechless.

nustyle11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:

Shot in one hand and bullet grazed the back of her head.

I was thinking about the same thing.
Would a father really have the courage to shoot someone in the presence of his little gilr? I don't know!
We should not encourage that type of behaviour but we should not try to be judge and jury either.
The final word should be in the hands of GOD.
May he rest in peace.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
M'pa la ni pou'm defann vyolans ni pou'm apwouve sa ROUBENS te ka komèt nan dènye zak li...
M'prezume se peche SEKINAM pa janm peche ki fè li lanse premye wòch lan nan on situasyon osi TRAJIK Rolling Eyes
ESKUZE SAKASM mwen an men an'n lèse sèl GRAN MÈT lan juje Wink
Sa vreman fè'm lapenn wè ke nou (mwen y compris) toujou pre pou'n KONDANE on lòt pou swa dizan peche'l pandan ke nou konnen PÈTINAMMAN nou pa a labri paske nou pa PAFÈ... Epi VYOLANS sa w'ap kondane an se EKZAKTEMAN li menm w'ap eksprime... An plus anvè on mò... SEKINAM, m'twouve kòmantè'w lan de très mauvais gout paske'l REFLETE menm LA HAINE sa swa dizan ki te ka anvayi ROUBENS ki ka pouse'l komèt on zak konsa...
ROUBENS te petèt gen on MOMAN de HAINE anvè on VIVAN ke'l pat rive KONTWOLE e ki vin FATAL pou li... Men ou menm w'ap ALIMANTE on HAINE anvè on MÒ ki pa menm ka reponn de ZAK li... M'pwofite souliyen sa paske ou pa LOUVRI ZYE'w pou'w wè sa ki rive... Ou just rete a l'état superficiel kote'w plase tèt ou tankou o JUJ ki swete tout moun peye pou zak yo afen ke'w JUSTIFYE HAINE ki nan KÈ'W lan... Li pa toujou FASIL pou'n chase vye santiman sa yo men an'n pwofite de EKZANP sa pou'n chase LA HAINE VENGEANCE nan kè'n... Let HIM REST IN PEACE Wink
-Lè on ZAK konsa rive... Le plus souvent se on PERTE DE CONTROLE e konesan ke sa ka RIVE tout moun... M'toujou priye BONDYE pou'l epanye'm de EGARMAN sa yo...

Thank you gabanna!

polomixx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG....I WAS WITH HIM @ BRASSERIE CREOLE 3 WEEKS AGO TALKING ABOUT DOING AN EVENT TOGETHER....LIFE IS SO SHORT MAN !

delala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Rest in peace brother

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
M'pa la ni pou'm defann vyolans ni pou'm apwouve sa ROUBENS te ka komèt nan dènye zak li...
M'prezume se peche SEKINAM pa janm peche ki fè li lanse premye wòch lan nan on situasyon osi TRAJIK Rolling Eyes
ESKUZE SAKASM mwen an men an'n lèse sèl GRAN MÈT lan juje Wink
Sa vreman fè'm lapenn wè ke nou (mwen y compris) toujou pre pou'n KONDANE on lòt pou swa dizan peche'l pandan ke nou konnen PÈTINAMMAN nou pa a labri paske nou pa PAFÈ... Epi VYOLANS sa w'ap kondane an se EKZAKTEMAN li menm w'ap eksprime... An plus anvè on mò... SEKINAM, m'twouve kòmantè'w lan de très mauvais gout paske'l REFLETE menm LA HAINE sa swa dizan ki te ka anvayi ROUBENS ki ka pouse'l komèt on zak konsa...
ROUBENS te petèt gen on MOMAN de HAINE anvè on VIVAN ke'l pat rive KONTWOLE e ki vin FATAL pou li... Men ou menm w'ap ALIMANTE on HAINE anvè on MÒ ki pa menm ka reponn de ZAK li... M'pwofite souliyen sa paske ou pa LOUVRI ZYE'w pou'w wè sa ki rive... Ou just rete a l'état superficiel kote'w plase tèt ou tankou o JUJ ki swete tout moun peye pou zak yo afen ke'w JUSTIFYE HAINE ki nan KÈ'W lan... Li pa toujou FASIL pou'n chase vye santiman sa yo men an'n pwofite de EKZANP sa pou'n chase LA HAINE VENGEANCE nan kè'n... Let HIM REST IN PEACE Wink
-Lè on ZAK konsa rive... Le plus souvent se on PERTE DE CONTROLE e konesan ke sa ka RIVE tout moun... M'toujou priye BONDYE pou'l epanye'm de EGARMAN sa yo...

Thanks brother!

Enfin...Thank God the lady and her kid is ok...RIP Brother!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: