KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in
 
NU LOOK "IS IT REAL" MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE (WATCH)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
 
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index ->
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
bella_mafia1



Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 3771
Location: Miami Beach

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

choubenz wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
OZ'MOSIS wrote:
For people who don’t get the storyline of the video, this is it:
Arly saw this frustrated woman who’s fighting with her car because the car doesn’t want to start. Being a gentleman, Arly approaches to help her with the car; unfortunately, the car doesn’t want to start and Arly offers her a ride. That’s when Arly’s woman and her friend spotted Arly opening the door of his car; he sits her down and takes off…
The friend of Arly’s woman is the one who tries to make the situation worse by trying to accuse Arly of cheating without even understanding what happened and that he was just giving her a ride.
Ladies don’t listen to your female friends who are giving the negative advice about your relationship; sometimes they’re just jealous because you might be in a better situation than them; don’t listen to them, follow your heart don’t follow your friends….
This is a nice video; it has cool storyline that goes with song. Other side scenes in the video are to show what Arly is going through…..
I don’t see why someone would compare this video with the buzz video….two different types of songs and two different types of storylines….
Both videos are great….an nou bat bravo pito….paske 2 video sa yo pral fe moun fe plis efo nan domen video nan hmi la……





Se exakteman konsa ke mwen kompran storyline video an -- AND -- my non-haitian friend ki tap gade video an -- Se konsa li kompran li too (san li pa bezwen kompran kreyol)

Alor mwen pense ke NU LOOK fe an SUPERB travay !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy



sa se troket la, chay la deyer


mwen gintan blaze video a tanke mwen oue-l



Poukisa ou blaze video an lar Choubenz ??? Ou poko feel video an or what Confused Confused


Rend mwen an service -- Pa blaze video sa ankor -- Ale tande li ankor -- Epi kite FEELING (bel imaje, bel son, bel lyric) -- Entre nan ou Wink Wink Arrow Arrow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Author Message
choubenz



Joined: 03 Oct 2007
Posts: 13144
Location: NULOOK LARIVIERE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bella_mafia1 wrote:
choubenz wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
OZ'MOSIS wrote:
For people who don’t get the storyline of the video, this is it:
Arly saw this frustrated woman who’s fighting with her car because the car doesn’t want to start. Being a gentleman, Arly approaches to help her with the car; unfortunately, the car doesn’t want to start and Arly offers her a ride. That’s when Arly’s woman and her friend spotted Arly opening the door of his car; he sits her down and takes off…
The friend of Arly’s woman is the one who tries to make the situation worse by trying to accuse Arly of cheating without even understanding what happened and that he was just giving her a ride.
Ladies don’t listen to your female friends who are giving the negative advice about your relationship; sometimes they’re just jealous because you might be in a better situation than them; don’t listen to them, follow your heart don’t follow your friends….
This is a nice video; it has cool storyline that goes with song. Other side scenes in the video are to show what Arly is going through…..
I don’t see why someone would compare this video with the buzz video….two different types of songs and two different types of storylines….
Both videos are great….an nou bat bravo pito….paske 2 video sa yo pral fe moun fe plis efo nan domen video nan hmi la……





Se exakteman konsa ke mwen kompran storyline video an -- AND -- my non-haitian friend ki tap gade video an -- Se konsa li kompran li too (san li pa bezwen kompran kreyol)

Alor mwen pense ke NU LOOK fe an SUPERB travay !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy



sa se troket la, chay la deyer


mwen gintan blaze video a tanke mwen oue-l



Poukisa ou blaze video an lar Choubenz ??? Ou poko feel video an or what Confused Confused


Rend mwen an service -- Pa blaze video sa ankor -- Ale tande li ankor -- Epi kite FEELING (bel imaje, bel son, bel lyric) -- Entre nan ou Wink Wink Arrow Arrow



mande BonDieu pardon non cherie

se tanke mwen gade video a deja oui cherie, I cant get enough of it
_________________
Stress free.....LOOK la fek depoze
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
bella_mafia1



Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 3771
Location: Miami Beach

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

choubenz wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
choubenz wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
OZ'MOSIS wrote:
For people who don’t get the storyline of the video, this is it:
Arly saw this frustrated woman who’s fighting with her car because the car doesn’t want to start. Being a gentleman, Arly approaches to help her with the car; unfortunately, the car doesn’t want to start and Arly offers her a ride. That’s when Arly’s woman and her friend spotted Arly opening the door of his car; he sits her down and takes off…
The friend of Arly’s woman is the one who tries to make the situation worse by trying to accuse Arly of cheating without even understanding what happened and that he was just giving her a ride.
Ladies don’t listen to your female friends who are giving the negative advice about your relationship; sometimes they’re just jealous because you might be in a better situation than them; don’t listen to them, follow your heart don’t follow your friends….
This is a nice video; it has cool storyline that goes with song. Other side scenes in the video are to show what Arly is going through…..
I don’t see why someone would compare this video with the buzz video….two different types of songs and two different types of storylines….
Both videos are great….an nou bat bravo pito….paske 2 video sa yo pral fe moun fe plis efo nan domen video nan hmi la……





Se exakteman konsa ke mwen kompran storyline video an -- AND -- my non-haitian friend ki tap gade video an -- Se konsa li kompran li too (san li pa bezwen kompran kreyol)

Alor mwen pense ke NU LOOK fe an SUPERB travay !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy



sa se troket la, chay la deyer


mwen gintan blaze video a tanke mwen oue-l



Poukisa ou blaze video an lar Choubenz ??? Ou poko feel video an or what Confused Confused


Rend mwen an service -- Pa blaze video sa ankor -- Ale tande li ankor -- Epi kite FEELING (bel imaje, bel son, bel lyric) -- Entre nan ou Wink Wink Arrow Arrow



mande BonDieu pardon non cherie

se tanke mwen gade video a deja oui cherie, I cant get enough of it



ah okkk !!!!

Se sou RE-PLAY ke video sa ap joue -- Se muzik mariaje wii ke Arly fe Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Author Message
choubenz



Joined: 03 Oct 2007
Posts: 13144
Location: NULOOK LARIVIERE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bella_mafia1 wrote:
choubenz wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
choubenz wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
OZ'MOSIS wrote:
For people who don’t get the storyline of the video, this is it:
Arly saw this frustrated woman who’s fighting with her car because the car doesn’t want to start. Being a gentleman, Arly approaches to help her with the car; unfortunately, the car doesn’t want to start and Arly offers her a ride. That’s when Arly’s woman and her friend spotted Arly opening the door of his car; he sits her down and takes off…
The friend of Arly’s woman is the one who tries to make the situation worse by trying to accuse Arly of cheating without even understanding what happened and that he was just giving her a ride.
Ladies don’t listen to your female friends who are giving the negative advice about your relationship; sometimes they’re just jealous because you might be in a better situation than them; don’t listen to them, follow your heart don’t follow your friends….
This is a nice video; it has cool storyline that goes with song. Other side scenes in the video are to show what Arly is going through…..
I don’t see why someone would compare this video with the buzz video….two different types of songs and two different types of storylines….
Both videos are great….an nou bat bravo pito….paske 2 video sa yo pral fe moun fe plis efo nan domen video nan hmi la……





Se exakteman konsa ke mwen kompran storyline video an -- AND -- my non-haitian friend ki tap gade video an -- Se konsa li kompran li too (san li pa bezwen kompran kreyol)

Alor mwen pense ke NU LOOK fe an SUPERB travay !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy



sa se troket la, chay la deyer


mwen gintan blaze video a tanke mwen oue-l



Poukisa ou blaze video an lar Choubenz ??? Ou poko feel video an or what Confused Confused


Rend mwen an service -- Pa blaze video sa ankor -- Ale tande li ankor -- Epi kite FEELING (bel imaje, bel son, bel lyric) -- Entre nan ou Wink Wink Arrow Arrow



mande BonDieu pardon non cherie

se tanke mwen gade video a deja oui cherie, I cant get enough of it



ah okkk !!!!

Se sou RE-PLAY ke video sa ap joue -- Se muzik mariaje wii ke Arly fe Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation



bagay classic net------one for the ages


depi ou rinmin video a pyes lot moun met pa rinmin li. lol

zanj yo avew ap celebre ler yap gade video a. bagay celeste net

TI MOLI---PA MOLI BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
_________________
Stress free.....LOOK la fek depoze
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
MusiQ



Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 499
Location: MA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mèsi pou efò a
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
philosophenoir



Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 3648
Location: Boca Raton - Florida

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the most beautiful song can't have the nicest, the most beautiful video...it's unfortunate....


but moun pa renmen chante sa a...ou gen probleme....
_________________
«Nègre, je suis et, nègre, je resterai.» Je suis Philosophenoir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Geo Visitors Map


Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB Group Silver_Xire background picture © BaRiMzI. made by  BaRiMzI