KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK "IS IT REAL" MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE (WATCH)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'pa rayi sa'm wè an non Very Happy
M'ap tann Koulè an ak pa'l lan Wink

lakay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon moin tue'm rache'm banm ti fanm jaun kouleu poupou moin...

choubenz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

keep them coming

the guys must be doing something extraordinary

Maestro------suveye devan-w, suveye deye-w. u need a couple of secret service for ur protection Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

haitien tan mande video, yo jwinn video et koulye a yap voye pied

loulou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
keep them coming

the guys must be doing something extraordinary

Maestro------suveye devan-w, suveye deye-w. u need a couple of secret service for ur protection Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

haitien tan mande video, yo jwinn video et koulye a yap voye pied

LI GENYENW DEJA, BON OI PI MAL KE SECRET SERVICE YO OU MENM Laughing

Compaprincess1913

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love the video! Although it's kind of late..good thing it's out for me to enjoy..

kassydy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
then why open the video with a shot of her seing arly getting in the car with an another girl Exclamation daphnee Arrow

here is what i think the video was about Exclamation
the lady ( who I think is a gold digger) Arrow just caught arly on the act at the beggning with antother girl and
she is pissed because arly is a player ! and she will have to share his money with the other girl Laughing Exclamation

bref to answer your question JIMBO the video would have been simple if it did not have that CONFUSING SCENARIO
Exclamation
Arrow

The video looks nice, clear, nice image, cute people, but I expected more from such a great music, and I'm not sure if the story goes with it!

kassydy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gentleman1 wrote:
daphnee wrote:

well then I guess we agree to disagree chere...because I like it with or without the volume...lol

Here's the video storyboard:

Arly loves woman
woman don't love him the same
Arly being good samaritan picks up a lady with car trouble,
woman fe jalouzi leu li soti ak zanmi'l and see fi rantre nan mashin Arly
Arly and friends are at a party et minaj komanse make a scene at the party with the innocent girl that Arly was helping out
et Arly di A suivre in the end...

lol so kestion is still "Is it Real" Is the love real paske mesye pa konprann and A suivre would be " Notre Histoire" OMG gad kija'm dissect li pou ou et yo pa meme paye'm non...lol Laughing Laughing

Dafou Laughing Laughing Laughing w ka defann tete w wi Laughing
men li manke yon tibagay...
ma kontinye konvesasion demen , paske mwen pral fe wout lwen
antoukou bel imaj, bel montaj
men se pa pou bel grenn mizik sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice images, it's clear, good looking people but I expected more from such a great song, I don't think the video goes with the song that's my personal opinion

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One of the best son ever written in the history of music!

Translate this song in any language.......lap manje moun...

Chak mwen tande chante sa a..........mwen santi ke se mwen ki ta dwe ap di yon fanm bagay sa yo....

I love this song so much...to a point i don't have the courage to say anything wrong about this video.....

This is simply amazing......hands down......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OZ'MOSIS wrote:
For people who don’t get the storyline of the video, this is it:
Arly saw this frustrated woman who’s fighting with her car because the car doesn’t want to start. Being a gentleman, Arly approaches to help her with the car; unfortunately, the car doesn’t want to start and Arly offers her a ride. That’s when Arly’s woman and her friend spotted Arly opening the door of his car; he sits her down and takes off…
The friend of Arly’s woman is the one who tries to make the situation worse by trying to accuse Arly of cheating without even understanding what happened and that he was just giving her a ride.
Ladies don’t listen to your female friends who are giving the negative advice about your relationship; sometimes they’re just jealous because you might be in a better situation than them; don’t listen to them, follow your heart don’t follow your friends….
This is a nice video; it has cool storyline that goes with song. Other side scenes in the video are to show what Arly is going through…..
I don’t see why someone would compare this video with the buzz video….two different types of songs and two different types of storylines….
Both videos are great….an nou bat bravo pito….paske 2 video sa yo pral fe moun fe plis efo nan domen video nan hmi la……

Se exakteman konsa ke mwen kompran storyline video an -- AND -- my non-haitian friend ki tap gade video an -- Se konsa li kompran li too (san li pa bezwen kompran kreyol)

Alor mwen pense ke NU LOOK fe an bel travay !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

choubenz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
OZ'MOSIS wrote:
For people who don’t get the storyline of the video, this is it:
Arly saw this frustrated woman who’s fighting with her car because the car doesn’t want to start. Being a gentleman, Arly approaches to help her with the car; unfortunately, the car doesn’t want to start and Arly offers her a ride. That’s when Arly’s woman and her friend spotted Arly opening the door of his car; he sits her down and takes off…
The friend of Arly’s woman is the one who tries to make the situation worse by trying to accuse Arly of cheating without even understanding what happened and that he was just giving her a ride.
Ladies don’t listen to your female friends who are giving the negative advice about your relationship; sometimes they’re just jealous because you might be in a better situation than them; don’t listen to them, follow your heart don’t follow your friends….
This is a nice video; it has cool storyline that goes with song. Other side scenes in the video are to show what Arly is going through…..
I don’t see why someone would compare this video with the buzz video….two different types of songs and two different types of storylines….
Both videos are great….an nou bat bravo pito….paske 2 video sa yo pral fe moun fe plis efo nan domen video nan hmi la……

Se exakteman konsa ke mwen kompran storyline video an -- AND -- my non-haitian friend ki tap gade video an -- Se konsa li kompran li too (san li pa bezwen kompran kreyol)

Alor mwen pense ke NU LOOK fe an SUPERB travay !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sa se troket la, chay la deyer

mwen gintan blaze video a tanke mwen oue-l

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22

Jump to: