KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FLAV OF GABEL: THE KOMPA MAGAZINE INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ILandfaces

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanvaloo we all know se fanatik Kata ou ye, so I can see why you dont get the interview. What is it that he needs to prove to you?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VERY NICE INTERVIEW.

I GAVE HIM PROPS FOR KEEPING HIS 9-5 WHILE WITH GABEL AND FOR LOOKING FORWARD TO FURTHERING HIS EDUCATION. IT SEEMS THAT MUSIC/SINGING IS A SECONDARY JOB FOR HIM, A PAST TIME, SOMETHING HE DOES FOR THE LOVE OF IT.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bonne chance brother!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a very good interview; I love all the questions and the answers.
Flav, afe pa’m kenbe la….

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
FLAV: Well I graduated from Florida Atlantic University (FAU) this past May with a degree in Management Information System and Minors in both Finance and Marketing. I currently work in the Finacial industry because I gotta make use of my degree after all that time in school (lol). I will also be going for my Masters in January cause I STRONGLY believe in education. A few years down the line I want to help the Kids In Port-de-Paix by doing something special down there, it is in the work so I was told not to say much... so stay tuned and Thanks Pat

This is very impressive, a great interview w some very interesting responses... Truthfully, I cannot wait 2 see him evolving and developing as an artist cuz he has potential… Smile Juste par curiosité, d'où vient le surnom FLAV ??

Thanks KM Very Happy

One Luv,

Kara

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good interview Flav... I wish you luck man!

UMMS0311

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nicely done MR. Pat and I am satisfy with Flav's answer well dome.
p.s. keep working hard and repp PDP well.

La coupe et Rue capois hoorahhh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: