KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK "IS IT REAL" MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE (WATCH)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gentleman1 wrote:
heyyyyyyy, mwen pral mechan ampil ak realizate video-sa Evil or Very Mad
yon si bel mizik konsa, video-a pa tradui ditou sa Arly ap chante-a
pandan ke nan Video-a,
yo respekte istwa depi koumansman pou jouk nan fin

se pa fot NuLook ou Arly, men se realizate VDO ki mechan

nempot moun kap gade Video sa, san li pap tande mizik la
ap komprann sa kap pase-a
men si'w tande mizik la sou video-a, se a refaire

pou Video-a poukol. map di Bel video, bel imaj, bel montaj

men pou mwen, Video-a pa pou mizik sa..ou mizik sa pa pou video-a

ah Gentleman pa fe sa chere...Arly di nan muzik la ke li fatige rinmin ak coeur sote...,in the video ou we nan commecment that she's not that into him and she pushes him to the side et lap pran plezil ak zanmi li. Then leu li soti li we Arly ak machine li and some other chick getting in the car and then she shows up at a party picking a fight with him and the girl he was helping out..so the question is "Is it Real" he wants to know if her love is real si se pou ti bagay sa lap argue with him..

well that's my interpretation of it...good stuff...me love the video alot!!!!

Last edited by daphnee on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
well I would have prefered ILLUSION Exclamation

the video isd tooo cluttered to many thing going on !

It is way to long Exclamation

Arrow

THE PREVIEW THAT LOOK LA PUT OUT WITH GAZZMAN IF THAT WAS ILLUSION THEN YES THEY SHOULD OF PUT THAT 1 OUT, THIS SONG DID NOT NEED HELP WITH A VIDEO, ITS ALREADY A CLASSIC...

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHERE IN GODS GREEN EARTH DO YOUSEE THE CLUTTER IN THIS VIDEO Question Question Question Confused Confused

I KNOW ITS YOUR OPINION & ALL BUT PLZ EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOUR GOING TO SIT & SAY THIS VIDEO HAS TO MANY THINGS GOING ON MAMA Question Question Question Question

THE BEAUTY INTHIS VIDEO ISHOW SIMPLE IT IS...

OUR SUPERSTAR SITTING PLAYING HIS PIANO SINGING, A LIL PARTY SCENCE & SO ON, COM ON MAMA PLZ EXPLAIN.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:
well I would have prefered ILLUSION Exclamation

the video isd tooo cluttered to many thing going on !

It is way to long Exclamation

Arrow

THE PREVIEW THAT LOOK LA PUT OUT WITH GAZZMAN IF THAT WAS ILLUSION THEN YES THEY SHOULD OF PUT THAT 1 OUT, THIS SONG DID NOT NEED HELP WITH A VIDEO, ITS ALREADY A CLASSIC...

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHERE IN GODS GREEN EARTH DO YOUSEE THE CLUTTER IN THIS VIDEO Question Question Question Confused Confused

I KNOW ITS YOUR OPINION & ALL BUT PLZ EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOUR GOING TO SIT & SAY THIS VIDEO HAS TO MANY THINGS GOING ON MAMA Question Question Question Question

THE BEAUTY INTHIS VIDEO ISHOW SIMPLE IT IS...

OUR SUPERSTAR SITTING PLAYING HIS PIANO SINGING, A LIL PARTY SCENCE & SO ON, COM ON MAMA PLZ EXPLAIN.....

Jimbo this may be the first time you and I are in agreement here..maybe its the holidays Razz Laughing Laughing very simple video and to the point...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Gentleman1 wrote:
pandan ke nan Video-a,

ah Gentleman pa fe sa chere...Arly di nan muzik la ke li fatige rinmin ak coeur sote...,in the video ou we nana commecment that she's not that into him and she pushes him to the side et lap pran plezil ak zanmi li. Then leu li soti li we Arly ak machine li and some other chick getting in the car and then she shows up at a party picking a fight with him and the girl he was helping out..so the question is "Is it Real" he wants to know if her love is real si se pou ti bagay sa lap argue with him..

Dafou mon amour....sa ka rive nou tap rete tann VDO-a tel man lontan, epi nou si telman kontan, nou annik aksepte sa Realizate-a ban nou la

Dafou...Video-a moutre nou ke dame nan fache ak Arly paske lap fe jalouzi, se dame nan wi kap fe jalouzi..pou jouk mizik la fini...

eske Arly ap viv ak ke soto paske dame nan ap fe jalouzi? Rolling Eyes
eske Arly gen pwoblem paske se li ki lakoz dame nan fache Rolling Eyes

mwen di mon amour, ke mizik sa tro bel
pou realizate-a, delivre'l konsa ban mwen

Dafou, gade Video-a bese volim nan, se sa netttttttt, bel bagay
Gade Video-a ak volim mwne moute, realizate-a anko mechan

ZENGLEN PI RED

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gentleman1 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Gentleman1 wrote:
pandan ke nan Video-a,

ah Gentleman pa fe sa chere...Arly di nan muzik la ke li fatige rinmin ak coeur sote...,in the video ou we nana commecment that she's not that into him and she pushes him to the side et lap pran plezil ak zanmi li. Then leu li soti li we Arly ak machine li and some other chick getting in the car and then she shows up at a party picking a fight with him and the girl he was helping out..so the question is "Is it Real" he wants to know if her love is real si se pou ti bagay sa lap argue with him..

Dafou mon amour....sa ka rive nou tap rete tann VDO-a tel man lontan, epi nou si telman kontan, nou annik aksepte sa Realizate-a ban nou la

Dafou...Video-a moutre nou ke dame nan fache ak Arly paske lap fe jalouzi, se dame nan wi kap fe jalouzi..pou jouk mizik la fini...

eske Arly ap viv ak ke soto paske dame nan ap fe jalouzi? Rolling Eyes
eske Arly gen pwoblem paske se li ki lakoz dame nan fache Rolling Eyes

mwen di mon amour, ke mizik sa tro bel
pou realizate-a, delivre'l konsa ban mwen

Dafou, gade Video-a bese volim nan, se sa netttttttt, bel bagay
Gade Video-a ak volim mwne moute, realizate-a anko mechan

well then I guess we agree to disagree chere...because I like it with or without the volume...lol

Here's the video storyboard:

Arly loves woman
woman don't love him the same
Arly being good samaritan picks up a lady with car trouble,
woman fe jalouzi leu li soti ak zanmi'l and see fi rantre nan mashin Arly
Arly and friends are at a party et minaj komanse make a scene at the party with the innocent girl that Arly was helping out
et Arly di A suivre in the end...

lol so kestion is still "Is it Real" Is the love real paske mesye pa konprann and A suivre would be " Notre Histoire" OMG gad kija'm dissect li pou ou et yo pa meme paye'm non...lol Laughing Laughing

Last edited by daphnee on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

lakay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
The Siperstaaaar of the video is Arly's Bentley

Daph,so ou vle di Maestro a pa bezoin loue machine pou mete nan video? lol I got u

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lakay wrote:
Quote:
The Siperstaaaar of the video is Arly's Bentley

Daph,so ou vle di Maestro a pa bezoin loue machine pou mete nan video? lol I got u

mwen pa di sa non papa...stop throwing jabs ou mem Laughing Laughing

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No doubt about it a great video I am one of the harshest critics of the group when it comes to video release or lack of it....Men rayi chien di dan l blan si l bon dil bon.

Bon bagay

Bentley STYLEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:

well then I guess we agree to disagree chere...because I like it with or without the volume...lol

Here's the video storyboard:

Arly loves woman
woman don't love him the same
Arly being good samaritan picks up a lady with car trouble,
woman fe jalouzi leu li soti ak zanmi'l and see fi rantre nan mashin Arly
Arly and friends are at a party et minaj komanse make a scene at the party with the innocent girl that Arly was helping out
et Arly di A suivre in the end...

lol so kestion is still "Is it Real" Is the love real paske mesye pa konprann and A suivre would be " Notre Histoire" OMG gad kija'm dissect li pou ou et yo pa meme paye'm non...lol Laughing Laughing

Dafou Laughing Laughing Laughing w ka defann tete w wi Laughing
men li manke yon tibagay...
ma kontinye konvesasion demen , paske mwen pral fe wout lwen
antoukou bel imaj, bel montaj
men se pa pou bel grenn mizik sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

then why open the video with a shot of her seing arly getting in the car with an another girl Exclamation daphnee Arrow

here is what i think the video was about Exclamation
the lady ( who I think is a gold digger) Arrow just caught arly on the act at the beggning with antother girl and
she is pissed because arly is a player ! and she will have to share his money with the other girl Laughing Exclamation

bref to answer your question JIMBO the video would have been simple if it did not have that CONFUSING SCENARIO
Exclamation
Arrow

Last edited by ti-manmi on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22

Jump to: