KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BEOTY "LE VOISIN" (LISTEN TO NEW SINGLE)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konpa rockers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice song... I'm feeling it... Cool Cool
But the topic is funny.... Laughing Laughing

luvmenot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon bagay net..........nan afe vwazen sa neg yo pap kite fanm yo nan kay pou konte yo, anpil ti kout fil pral fet le yo deyo

malfrending4life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice song love it, but bagay vwazen sa mwen pa ladan'l. unless im the vwazen Very Happy Very Happy

harmonikman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawwwwwwwwww bon papa... bon bagay bel fanm i love it. wow

rocketman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I LIKE THE POSTER BEFORE THE SONG Smile BUT NICE TRACK THOUGH.

EL SHADAI

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GREAT SONG AND PRETTY HOT POSTER KEEP IT UP GIRL DO YOUR THING HMI ON HIS WAY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
GREAT JOB

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, very nice song

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VERY GOOD JOB BEOTY. I LIKE THE SONG.

KEEP THEM COMING. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR ALBUM AND WELCOME BACK.

SAN MANTI GEN ANPIL NAN MEDAM YO KI PRAN YON GWO KOU LAA. EPI KOZE LE VOISIN SAA MOVE. I WANNA KNOW IF IT'S BEOTY'S STORY OR A FRIEND'S STORY THAT BEING TOLD IN THAT SONG. PAT LE M JWENN LI POZE L KESYON SAA POU MWEN PLEASE. ONCE AGAIN BON BAGAY.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

menkonpa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great song. Her voice has this raw tone in it that I like,not too high pitch, but not low, right range for her voice.
Good song, good melodies. good lyrics. She needs a video for this song, very club friendly. The guitar will bring fire live and in the clubs. I don't remember her from 4x4 but she is beautiful. Nice poster too. I feel like the groups from France present themselves much better, but lack marketing, rendered more difficult by the distance from the HMI scene.. Original H is another band that has very good songs too.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: