KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PHONE VIDEO OR WEBCAM ?????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: PHONE VIDEO OR WEBCAM ????? Reply with quote Back to top

Which 1 is the best -- and Why Question Question Question Question Laughing Laughing Arrow Arrow

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I DON'T GET THE QUESTION?

SENDING NAKED VIDEO OF YOURSELF TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER VS BEING NAKED IN FRONT OF YOUR WEBCAM WHILE CHATTING WITH HER/HIM.

IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT?
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MINGOLOVE wrote:
I DON'T GET THE QUESTION?

SENDING NAKED VIDEO OF YOURSELF TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER VS BEING NAKED IN FRONT OF YOUR WEBCAM WHILE CHATTING WITH HER/HIM.

IS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT?

dont know Confused Confused Confused

just watching the VIDEO PHONE -- video on Beyonce and Miss GAGA -- and come with da question or preferences Embarassed Laughing Laughing

So which one u prefer, Mingo Question Question Arrow Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: