KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HIV TEST
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JenJen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are too many people running around with HIV and full blown AIDS nowadays. You have to ask for an HIV test. You just can't take chance with your life.

You should ask as soon as you think things will go to that level. Both partners should take the test regardless of their history. Too many people lie. Some people will lie about the simplest things not even worth lying about. Also, if both people take the test then they can start that aspect of the relationship with clear enough minds without wondering about the other person.

People also have to keep in mind those born with HIV in the 80s who look quite healthy from the meds they've been taking since they were young. They may or may not have much of a sexual history to admit to when asked, but you may not even think about asking if they were born with it.

Unfortunately, HIV isn't the only incurable disease/condition to be concerned about getting from unprotected sex. One also has to be aware of Herpes, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C.

JenJen

chenette

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes i would ask.
one thing i am surprised to see that no one mention how stressful it is to wait on an hiv result even if you always use protection. last time i got mine done i could not sleep until i got the result and yes i always always use protection.........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: