KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

haitian PM removed, selon wsj! jean ou tande a!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redji-Vice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:

True, Washington can give someone a call do other things but the reality is they used MPL locked guranteed arrangement for construction of roads and other amenities for the Haitian people. Even if Washington has side motives it would make no sense to remove MPL right NOW. It makes no sense. Because all it will do is cause people to not invest.

Let say this was true, it would make no sense for Preval to be running around looking to start a new party and then say I have no affiliation with the politicians or control over them. If he got the word to do it then DO IT. That too me made me realize ah something is fishy. If the investors had problems and the green was given to remove the lady there is no need to try to separate from this mess.

Let me ask you this when was the last time you ever knew a Haitian president ever listen to anybody when it comes to stealing money? Never in the history of Haiti and one major reason for the isolation that Haiti is in.

There maybe some issues though that we do not know about but also there are things that are clear as well, it made no sense to remove MPL RIGHT NOW, when the money is coming. Now Preval runs the gammit of losing a substantial amount.

Do not underestimate Preval monche though neg sa wap we tricky side li. He maybe worst then Aristide la. Aristide will just tell you what is up and then you deal with it but this dude se dancer et griyen dent.

Patizan,
Like I told you, it's better to wait and see.
-Wap pale vòlè lajan
-Wap pale Preval kapab pi mal ke Aristide
Ayiti twò piti pou Washington ta pran gòl ak men nan men yo 2 fwa epi menm fason an.

You said also said it does not make sense to remove the Prime Minister right now which I think makes a lot of senses, but again... Nou pa konnen sa kap fèt yo H1.
I rest assure if the Prime Minister was the real-one to back up Washington and others foreign investors plan... Preval ak Senatè li yo patap kapab voye Premye Minis la ale. Wap di mwen pa minimize Preval... why not? Sak te Preval la? Tchuippp!

Patizan an nou rete suiv brother, gen yon bagay nou pa konnen!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Redji

Here is comment from the Head of Lespa movement

Quote:
"She doesn't have social and economic policies. It's the Inter-American Development Bank and World Bank that are making economic decisions," said Sen. Joseph Lambert.

Well, it sounds like to me Preval avec ti makat li yo don't like the BIG INVESTORS!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

This does not sound like a Pro Washington to me. Neg yo ap jere ti biznis yo. Anyway, damage done ya jwenn anyen kounyea!

Semble the investors have to much control so here come Lespwa to come save the day!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Redji, se pas Washingtom kap voye neg Lavalas aka Lespwa sa yo fe grimace. Se travay yo, if it was Washington I would let you know!!! Laughing Laughing

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hHSAXEurc8SrXQdDGCnJ5J7aQaRQD9BLGNLO0

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am laughing so hard here. Tet Lespa dit li pas nan World Bank, IDB, anyen mem. Se yo pou controlle economie peyia, but they know nothing about doing that. Ou konnen se poupe Preval Lambert ye!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ayisien na jere ti sa!!!! Laughing

Rj production

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Redji

Quote:
"She doesn't have social and economic policies. It's the Inter-American Development Bank and World Bank that are making economic decisions," said Sen. Joseph Lambert.

Well, it sounds like to me Preval avec ti makat li yo don't like the BIG INVESTORS!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

This does not sound like a Pro Washington to me. Neg yo ap jere ti biznis yo. Anyway, damage done ya jwenn anyen kounyea!

Semble the investors have to much control so here come Lespwa to come save the day!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Redji, se pas Washingtom kap voye neg Lavalas aka Lespwa sa yo fe grimace. Se travay yo, if it was Washington I would let you know!!! Laughing Laughing

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hHSAXEurc8SrXQdDGCnJ5J7aQaRQD9BLGNLO0

apaw sezi moun sa yo se malfini yo ye wi yo pa jwenn poul yo pran pay

Redji-Vice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Redji

Quote:

Patizan,
Mwen wè ou bay nèg yo gwo enpòtans anba vre Laughing Laughing You totally believe they have the power to decide... so ann kite'l mache, an nou suiv!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Redji

Quote:

apaw sezi moun sa yo se malfini yo ye wi yo pa jwenn poul yo pran pay

Mwen dako wi

Se ri map ri wi but inside of me mwen konnen deja ki gen bagay sa ap fini. Lap led man anpil. Sad

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Redji-Vice wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Redji

Quote:

Patizan,
Mwen wè ou bay nèg yo gwo enpòtans anba vre Laughing Laughing You totally believe they have the power to decide... so ann kite'l mache, an nou suiv!

Redji

I do not even now how to address this Lambert guy but when he speaks its like unofficial spokesman for Preval. Se neg Preval neg sa ye mwen tande.

Kite nou suiv bagay sa but Redji ou we neg yo pas interese nan investment non. Lambert dit pas pale de World Bank, IDB, anyen non!!! Oh lord, where is Haiti going my lord. Why do Haitian people vote for such garbage. Shocked

Rj production

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Redji-Vice wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Redji

Quote:

Patizan,

preval did what he had to do which was to make sure everything went in a peaceful manner so clinton, farmer, and soros investment could be protected that was done end of story

Redji-Vice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H1 rest assure envestiman yo ap fèt bro, fason Bill Clinton, other foreign investors ak Washington vle sa fèt...
Tou senpleman nou pa vrèman konnen poukisa yo voye PM lan ale, n'ap ret suiv!

Redji-Vice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Redji-Vice wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Redji

Quote:

Patizan,

preval did what he had to do which was to make sure everything went in a peaceful manner so clinton, farmer, and soros investment could be protected that was done end of story

H1 pa okipe Rj production tande ki ap fè kòm si li pa renmen sa kap fèt yo, li kapab youn na gwo envestisè Clinton, farmer, Soros ap mennen anba a Laughing Laughing
Rj patizan yon sèl bagay map di ou, pa bliye mwen tande lè cash yo ap fèt pepe Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: