KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

INTERVIEWS WITH T-VICE & STRINGS ON VARIETE CREOLE (NOV

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KREYOLTV.COM PROGRAMMING
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: INTERVIEWS WITH T-VICE & STRINGS ON VARIETE CREOLE (NOV Reply with quote Back to top

Check out the latest installment of VARIETE CREOLE on KM. This week's show features interviews with T-VICE (Roberto & Jessie Al-Khal), as well as an interview with STRINGS head honcho JACKY AMBROISE.

It's a very exciting show that you will catch on the LARGE SCREEN on KREYOLTV.COM

Here is the link below
http://www.kreyoltv.com

PS: IT'S ON CHANNEL 2!

Enjoy.

KM!

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AAAA BEL INTERVIEW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy THERE IS NO LIE IN THIS INTERVIEW Exclamation Exclamation IM SHOCK TO FIND OUT THAT MONSIEUR VICE YO GI TOUT SA SOU YO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation NEG YO PRAL FE DEZOD SOU B.E.T, AND MTV Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation THATS WHATS UP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation POLIMICK WITH MY BAND OR NOT WHEN A HAITIAN GROUP IS MAKING BIG MOVES LIKE THAT I LIKE TO SEE THAT AND I GOT TO TIP MY HAT DOWN TO THEM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Wink Wink Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Melokompa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was watching the T-VICE interview on kreyol TV, and there was something that shocked me when Berto said if someone out there deos know Kompa, go to the store and pick up a T-VICE cd. I was shocked, but i could not stop laughing, this dude is funny. I understand the guy, but to truly understand the Kompa one's got to go the original source, i mean go listen to the pioneers of Kompa. Nemours, Weber, Tabou, DP EXpress, les Difficiles, les Freres de Jean and d'autres. Almost forgot the 2 greatest kompa bands: SEPTEN & TROPICANA. No disrecpect to T-VICE, i don't think they are in the position to be the Kompa reference, if we are going with the new generation, i'll vote for Zenglen without a doubt. One more thing Berto, your band is in the process of becoming a full band, why we as haitians take a digital band as reference or guide to the kompa music. Let's be serious. T-Vice will be the history as one of the bands who revolutionized the digital era.

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa BY NEG LA A CHANCE POU LI THINK CRAZY TO Laughing Laughing Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO NEW AGE KOMPA A PA T-VICE POU AL GO BY ANYWAY Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation BUT NEG YO PRAL SOU MTV & B.E.T SOO YOU JUST GOTTA BIG THAT UP B/C HE IS HAITIAN AND BRING US UP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Melokompa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jimbo,

I'll be watching and big him up when that happens. i have nothing personal with Berto, i just wanted to make a point regarding his statement.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KREYOLTV.COM PROGRAMMING All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: