KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROBERTO EXPLAINS WHY JAMES CARDOZO IS AN ASSET TO T-VICE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelly2k08

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ROBERTO EXPLAINS WHY JAMES CARDOZO IS AN ASSET TO T-VICE Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
ROBERTO: "James is a very important asset to the Band. His Rapping parts adds another color to songs like "Cheche fanm Paw" etc..Since we have changed to our new format, the band has been very versatile and you will feel it in the upcoming cd. On the vocal front, James plays his part, Oli plays his and i play mine and that is one of the elements of T-Vice's actual success!"KM!

Well, other then 'Cheche Fanm Paw', what other song as James Cordozo added a "noticeable contribution", "vocal support one can actually hear"?

I'm just curious, cuz nothing comes to mind right of the bat.
ou gele pa janm al nan yon bal t-vice, ou byen ou gele pa konn we mirak 4 las konn ap fe nan bal, repons ou se 4 las

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
kafou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ROBERTO EXPLAINS WHY JAMES CARDOZO IS AN ASSET TO T-VICE Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
kafou wrote:

DJKREYOL,

SINCE YOU SEEM TO KNOW RAP MUSIC ALOT, HOW DO YOU RATE JAMeS CARDOZO LYRICS IN THOSE MUSIC.

picture worth a thousand words, i understand you Djkreyol.

that's the same reaction i got when Roberto stated that James Rap brings a new Color to the T-vice songs that he sings.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

dalida

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's the same response i'd give for my friends too.

I'm sure these guys make a funny face when writing James C's paycheck. Laughing

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon poukisa tout bagay sa yo menm? James Cardozo pa ba nou regle anyen pou li.

Chaje lòt nèg ki ta byen renmen nan plas misye. Cardozo nan yon djaz kap mache, kap mennen, kap vwayaje tout kote. Li fè ti pati pa l' la, kòb li fèt, medam yo renmen wè l', job li garanti nan djaz la, l'ap viv.

Se pa de nèg ki ta renmen nan plas misye, nèg kap mache monte nan tout djaz kap trennen ki pap regle anyen serye.

Cardozo pa nou regle anyen pou li!

As he said in a KM interview... GET A LIFE!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

anslyto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se bien saa Cardozo jwe deuxieme keyboard epi li chante fwa sa nan album saa... nou gen pou nou we ak Jazz saaa...lolololll

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

James ap byen fe'l. Pa koute jalous yo

Clifton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M ta ka rayi repons non... Kom se gratis li ye m pa gen chwa. Laughing Laughing

Aesha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jean-Luc wrote:
Roberto just doesn't wanna put T-Vice secret strategy out on the air but James has been there basically to attract ladies which is one major force behind the band long years of success, the rapping part is a plus but is not what put him in the band. Physical appearance is as important as talent in showbizz or maybe more important. Roberto peut dire autrement , c'est normal, il doit pas devoiler tous ses secrets

My point is it should be called what it is. He is neither a musician, at least not a practicing musician, (he doesn't even pretend anymore with the keybord) nor a singer. Have you ever watched him at a bal? He struggles has he mumbles the chorus to the songs, he doesn't know half of them. I could be wrong, but that is always what I see.

He is to TVice what MeiMei was to Hangout - Someone hired to shut up and look pretty. And since that is the clearly the case, let's level the plainfield: Why not have in dance and wine and wear skimpy clothes? Hey, gotta be fare, right? Twisted Evil

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
Jean-Luc wrote:
Roberto just doesn't wanna put T-Vice secret strategy out on the air but James has been there basically to attract ladies which is one major force behind the band long years of success, the rapping part is a plus but is not what put him in the band. Physical appearance is as important as talent in showbizz or maybe more important. Roberto peut dire autrement , c'est normal, il doit pas devoiler tous ses secrets

My point is it should be called what it is. He is neither a musician, at least not a practicing musician, (he doesn't even pretend anymore with the keybord) nor a singer. Have you ever watched him at a bal? He struggles has he mumbles the chorus to the songs, he doesn't know half of them. I could be wrong, but that is always what I see.

He is to TVice what MeiMei was to Hangout - Someone hired to shut up and look pretty. And since that is the clearly the case, let's level the plainfield: Why not have in dance and wine and wear skimpy clothes? Hey, gotta be fare, right? Twisted Evil

AESHA PLEASE, DON'T COME HERE DISSING MEIMEI LIKE THAT. Laughing Wink Wink NO COMPARAISON WHAT SO EVER, MEI MEI HAS AT LEST TWO SONGS UNDER HER BELT. AND SHE PERFORMS THEM LIVE TOO Laughing Laughing Laughing

CHECHE POY JAMES, MEN MEIMEI SE PA YOUN NAN YO.

ALA ON MISTERE SE JAMES C. Very Happy

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:

Now Cardozo doesn't know the chorus of the songs... that's funny! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Merci beaucoup madame.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: