KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2009 GROUP OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARD NOMINATIONS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T.Jimmy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NU Look all the way

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-Vice
Nu-Look
Harmonick

3 djazz sa yo me't komanse celebre.
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

choubenz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

djsinick wrote:
Mwen pa nan NU LOOK la MENMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lage BEL JAZZ ban mwen plz!!!!!!!!!!! SE yo ki genyen pi bel album nan moman.

DJ a------ou pa nan LOOK la memmmmmm epi LOOK la ap circule nan toute vein ou kon blood.

beldjazz gin on bel to album se vre min kombien gig ke yo ginyin. chak fwa neg sa yo vinn NY yo toujou voye fleur

please pa mete beldjazz nan bagay moun

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
daphnee wrote:
choubenz wrote:
2PEAT for Nulook. so far, nulook had a solid 2009. they had a very good merengue, the band is book every weekend, haiti tour was dwet sou bek, djazz la gin management koulye-a.

Nulook met komanse celebre

YEAH RIGHT Shocked Shocked SAMBLE YOU FORGOT THEIR CANCELLED NY TOUR 4 HOURS PRIOR TO THE EVENT roll: Twisted Evil

that was an unfortunate situation beyond their control. sh8t happens Daph----- T-Vice te bon tou wi min LOOK la te ANLER A

trophy ap fe kinkin lakay met djazz yo. BON BAGAY

sand oublier----- 2 videos are on the way

I'M NOT HAVING IT CHOUBIDOU....THOSE BOYS MESSED UP...IT DIDN'T SIT WELL WITH ME AND SUPPOSEDLY THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF IT WAS TO COME OUT WITH THESE VIDEOS THAT WE HAVE YET TO SEE...LIKE I SAID, I'M OVER IT. THEY HAD A NICE CD, LOVE HOW THEY PLAY LIVE BUT BESIDES THAT PA GIN ANYIN ANKO NON Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si mwen te ka'a vote -- Se pou BARIKAD CREW --ke mwen ta'p bay vote mwen. Yo pote Hip hop kreyol lan an lot kote, epi tout kote yo passe moun ap mande net pou yo (Mobilization total).

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
2PEAT for Nulook. so far, nulook had a solid 2009. they had a very good merengue, the band is book every weekend, haiti tour was dwet sou bek, djazz la gin management koulye-a.

Nulook met komanse celebre

Wey papa, ou gen bagay nan men'w pou pale.

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This can be very misleading and biased. I’m just waiting to see. A lot of these bands don’t deserve the praises and recognitions that they are receiving.
If you ask me, bands like Djakout, Kreyol la, and Zenglen didn’t have an impressive and impactful 2009; they shouldn’t even be on the list.
I don’t even think we’re at the point where bands should get awards; what are we basing it on? The amount of bals they have played for the year? Every year it’s mostly the same acts who win and they put albums out every 3 to 4 years. Are they working hard enough to receive awards?
In my opinions this list should include more Creole hip hop groups?
This is what happens when we’re lacked leadership at every level. These Compas bands should be challenged to produce more and have more respect for art and the fans…
No pa oblije pran nenpot sa yo ba nou.

strawdeva

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am torn cant decide I have 2 Choices

Nulook or Harmonik....are in the top for me.

We will see who wins.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lakay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bring it on.... Tankou Gazman di: Again Anko

loulou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think harmonik will win big, lets wait and see

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: