Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - MAC. D CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY IN STYLE!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MAC. D CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY IN STYLE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
choubenz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy birthday bro------ jere aswe-a

strawdeva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To my knowledge as per facebook its tomorrow...

Anyways its all good start celebrating early.

Happy Birthday and many more see you in NY on Saturday.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cathy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robie Rob wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Mac la egal style, so ou deja konnen li ap celebrate in style. Fet sa se gwo koze net. Mwen tande anpil pawol about a human cake. Hmmmmm, too bad mwen pap ka la !!!!!!!!

OH Shocked Shocked Shocked CATHY MWEN PANSE OU TA PRALE POU GRO FET SA WI Laughing Laughing Laughing I EVEN THOUGHT YOU MIGHT OF BEING THE HUMAN CAKE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh ROB konsa mem,
Wap swiv mwen ... Kite'm jere business anba anba tande papa. Me be the human cake nan fet Mac la ????????? Ou fe fot. Party sa map fe observasyon an de lwen. I'll be providing my expertise from the side line!!!!!!
All I know is whoever becomes that cake ...

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel bagay human cake!!!!

This is a revolutionizing concept.

I am sorry but as dude why would I pay to go see MacD get his human cake on stage. I feel so sorry for the MacD groupies before their eyes MacD is going to get some human cake and it ain't you.

Rodney and harmonickman ka jwen some leftovers. Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Bel bagay human cake!!!!

This is a revolutionizing concept.

I am sorry but as dude why would I pay to go see MacD get his human cake on stage. I feel so sorry for the MacD groupies before their eyes MacD is going to get some human cake and it ain't you.

Rodney and harmonickman ka jwen some leftovers. Laughing

LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing let's just see what this Human Cake concept is gonna be cuz joe no say for now Laughing Laughing

but pleeeassse...I don't really believe half the guys that go to Harmonik go there for the music anyway Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

API BEF 2 BRO...
BUT WHATS UP WITH THAT WHOS GONNA BE THE CAKE?
CAKE SE FARI'N, ZE, LET, SUK ECT...

Clifton

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ZANMAN M' bonn Fet epi byen bwe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lakay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
I overslept last Thursday...Tonight I will make sure I come celebrating with you my brother....I want to know who is going to be the HUMAN CAKE too.... Laughing
Anyway BEST WISHES....See you later...!!!

kompared, a little birdie told me its YOU...Is it true?

nenevice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy B-Day Atis la!!! Cool

Lakay wap bat ko'w ti Pap.... Red la ap manjew wi Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's gonna be Rodney Noel.

Happy Bday Mac la. A TRUE mac

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: