KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CELIBACY/ABSTINENCE/BORN AGAIN VIRGIN..CAN YOU HANDLE IT???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
i'll be honest, the longest i could go is 2 weeks......

THANKS FOR YOUR HONESTY BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID...IF YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE WITH THE INTEREST OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER AND SHE DOESN'T GIVE UP THE GOODS WITHIN TWO WEEKS IS IT SAFE TO ASSUME THAT YOU'LL BE LOOKING ELSEWHERE TO SOW YOUR OATS?

i plead the fifth
on a serious note, in all my previous relationship i have never waited that long, usually i let the lady give me the signal

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Last edited by DONCUE_69 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

St-Marcois

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: CELIBACY/ABSTINENCE/BORN AGAIN VIRGIN..CAN YOU HANDLE IT Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS/GIRLS CAN DO THIS...ESKE NOU GEN VOLONTE KONSA???

SAY YOU HAVE DONE THE DEED IN THE PAST AND YOU'VE DECIDED THAT YOU'LL BE CELIBATE UNTIL YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP AGAIN SO THAT MEANS NO CASUAL SEX, NO RECYCLING OF YOUR OLDIES, NO TOYS NADA...HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD OUT REALISTICALLY???

HOW ABOUT THE BORN AGAIN VIRGINS AND SUCH...HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THAT?? THE ONES THAT ARE ALL RELIGIOUS ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW AND DON'T WANNA GET DOWN WITH THE GET DOWN ANYMORE UNLESS THEY'RE MARRIED? WHAT DO YOU SAY?

IF YOU GUYS/GIRLS HAPPEN TO BE THE ONE PURSUING THAT LADY OR GENTLEMAN OF YOUR FANCY AND THEY MAKE THESE ADMISSIONS TO YOU, WILL YOU BE ABLE TO CONTAIN YOURSELF AND PURSUE THE RELATIONSHIP OR JUS MACHE POST OU AND SAY NO THANKS?

i can't... there are couple girls who came to me with that nonsense... i told them NO... They're not virging and suddenly they want us "Guys" to wait for them untill they get married... unless u are 100% virgin, i'll try/give u a shot... but u r not a virgin and u expect me to wait for u to have sex until we get married... nah...

Parole celebre Par le President Barack Obama

LayD_vice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
tjerry wrote:
PAGIN BAGAY M RAYI KONSA LERM FEK RENKONTRE ON FAN'M POU LAP VIN'N I'M CELIBATE OHHHH NAP FER BAGAY UNTIL WE GET MARRY N STUFF THAT'S TURN ME OFF CUZ M SE ON NEG M PATA NAN BAGAY PAUSE LA MIN'M MWEN MIN'M COEUR'M TRO CHO PAPA I'LL PASS Laughing

that's where my belief will interfere...

cause me... I truly believe that once you sleep with someone... you are married to that person.. maybe not legally... but spiritually.. yes..

that's why I think many christians are now confused about this "abstinence" thing...

I think it's a sin when you meet a woman, and you already know that you're not gonna be with this woman for the rest of your life and you still go ahead and have sex with her... I think that's one of the biggest sexual sin..

a man leaves his wife at home to sleep with another woman... committs a sin because he had sex with someone that he did not intend to be with for the rest of his life.

God don't give a hoot about signed courthouse papers... the only thing God goes by is the actual action... the day you sleep with a woman, you actually sign the deed to marital life.

ZIP WAT U SAID IS SO TRUE Wink Idea

WOULD HAVE 2 AGREE WITH IT 100%

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

THANKS FOR YOUR HONESTY BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID...IF YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE WITH THE INTEREST OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER AND SHE DOESN'T GIVE UP THE GOODS WITHIN TWO WEEKS IS IT SAFE TO ASSUME THAT YOU'LL BE LOOKING ELSEWHERE TO SOW YOUR OATS?

i plaid the fifth
on a serious note, in all my previous relationship i have never waited that long, usually i let the lady give me the signal

neg yo djole bo isit la papa Laughing Laughing

doncue is the perfect bachelor Laughing Laughing

LayD_vice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

i plaid the fifth

IM SORRY BUT SEX IS FUN AND FEELS GOOD AND ALL DAT OTHER GOOD

STUFF BUT BEING IN DA MEDICAL FIELD I'VE SEEN DA WORSE OF STD'S

AND I AM TRULY SCARED OF DAT, SO I DONT PLAY WEN IT COMES 2

WHO IM LAYIND DOWN WITH DAT SH8T AINT NO JOKE. EVERYBODY

RUNNING AWAY FROM AIDS TRUST DATS NOT EVEN CLOSE 2 DA SH8T

I'VE SEEN Shocked Embarassed Crying or Very sad

~~TOU PITI OH GADE'M TOU PITI ANBA YO~~

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
St-Marcois

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LayD_vice wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

i plaid the fifth

IM SORRY BUT SEX IS FUN AND FEELS GOOD AND ALL DAT OTHER GOOD

STUFF BUT BEING IN DA MEDICAL FIELD I'VE SEEN DA WORSE OF STD'S

AND I AM TRULY SCARED OF DAT,
SO I DONT PLAY WEN IT COMES 2

WHO IM LAYIND DOWN WITH DAT SH8T AINT NO JOKE. EVERYBODY

RUNNING AWAY FROM AIDS TRUST DATS NOT EVEN CLOSE 2 DA SH8T

I'VE SEEN Shocked Embarassed Crying or Very sad

i feel u on that one... sometimes even condom can't protect u from STDs... i've seen so many things in ER and ICU myself... those things make u think twice...

Parole celebre Par le President Barack Obama

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im not saying i can live the rest of my life without sex.

Sex is not only when you penetrate someone (women).........

I have met girls who refuse to let me penetrate them but they are willing to perform oral sex.

when we talk about no sex......... masturbate your mate, suck him up, eat her up, fingering........aren't they all sex?

I'm a man of God...I would love to see the day that i can stop having premarital sex..........

Can I stop now?

I think i can.....I just don't have the immediate desire to do so........

quite frankly if i really really want to stop having sex......it is easy.........

but i just don't want to stop now........

Only God judge me!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ranfo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

i plaid the fifth

Zip
Bon se yon Don neg la ye!!! kisa'w te vle'l fe? Laughing Laughing

Zip, I don't know you personally, but you been getting quiet emotional
and spiritual on a few posts lately. I don't think I would buy the forever
soul connection with someone once you've had sex with them.
And if you keep thinking about her it's because the punani was good. Laughing Laughing
I bet you that you don't think about the women who's punani was wack...

Bagay depi ou konpe yon fan'm ou marye avek li ya pa fe sans di tout...

I think most people can go without. It depends on
your environment and the temptations surrounding it...
For example: if someone is in jail, he/she would have to do without.

LOLOVICE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man I have to see in which hole she's piing man. There's a lot of fake female out there. Mwen renmen bay bwa paske le mwen mouri se pouri li pral pouri anba te a. Why not having sex until the day I die huh.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: