KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CARIMI MANAGER REVEALS PROBLEM BEHIND HMI SUMMER TOUR BLUES!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sansan29

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha r u a lawyer? I always like their way you break down other people statement.Yes,people tend to focus more on how they spend their money.In term of band saturated the motherland during summer,is a perfect occasion to make money by both people leaving down there and diaspora going home for a nice vacation.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LEODOR

FITO did tell me EXACTLY what you said about that restaurant au CAP. He said that PEOPLE WERE CRAMPED inside that place for their bal there.

KM!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harmonikman wrote:
wow.......Bagay yo red wi anba a annee sa...but i am surprise that Fito dont say nothing about Harmonik because i have seen him in several Harmonik bals.

Man, you want credit but you were giving any before. Frankly, this post by this harmonikman is a BIG DISS to Carimi.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: CARIMI MANAGER REVEALS PROBLEM BEHIND HMI SUMMER TOUR BL Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
We asked CARIMI manager FITO FARINEN if indeed there is a RECESSION in Haiti that is affecting the Summer tours like some have alluded to, this is what he told me.

FITO FARINEN "YES there is. I think the problem is THERE ARE TOO MANY BANDS DOWN THERE NOW. Also, the fans just want something NEW in terms of the way the parties are packaged. IT'S A MATTER OF STRATEGY down there in order to do well or survive. It's affecting every band."4

- We have been living in a recession here in the US for about 6-9 months now, and that's a fact. Why can't the same reasoning be applied to us here?

- The fans do pick and choose more carefully which bals they will attend in an attempt to spend wisely and for the longest have we been asking for something new.

- Why hasn't this issue been tackled for us here in the US?
And is there a new strategy being put in place to address it now? (less expensive bals, better music quality, new grooves/sound/songs)

you're waisting your time with them boys...
se pa jodiya map di yo menm pawol yo...
e se pa nou menm selman, se tout moun kap di menm bagay la....

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: CARIMI MANAGER REVEALS PROBLEM BEHIND HMI SUMMER TOUR BL Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
Aesha wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
We asked CARIMI manager FITO FARINEN if indeed there is a RECESSION in Haiti that is affecting the Summer tours like some have alluded to, this is what he told me.

FITO FARINEN "YES there is. I think the problem is THERE ARE TOO MANY BANDS DOWN THERE NOW. Also, the fans just want something NEW in terms of the way the parties are packaged. IT'S A MATTER OF STRATEGY down there in order to do well or survive. It's affecting every band."4

- We have been living in a recession here in the US for about 6-9 months now, and that's a fact. Why can't the same reasoning be applied to us here?

- The fans do pick and choose more carefully which bals they will attend in an attempt to spend wisely and for the longest have we been asking for something new.

- Why hasn't this issue been tackled for us here in the US?
And is there a new strategy being put in place to address it now? (less expensive bals, better music quality, new grooves/sound/songs)

you're waisting your time with them boys...
se pa jodiya map di yo menm pawol yo...
e se pa nou menm selman, se tout moun kap di menm bagay la....

E BIEN JAYBK VYE GRANMOUN PAM NA TAN POU TAN API THATS7 OUI... OU PA KA FE AYEN ANKOR NON .......
MOUN KAP FE OU FORCE DJAZZ LAGE MATRIAL LE DEYO AL DI MEM MOUN YO LAGE PA YO PITO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arly-Vice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
CARIMI... Al'on DJAZ SERYE sa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yo pa pè BAY DETAY Razz Razz Razz E lòt yo Very Happy

YO PALE DANS L'AIR YO LAGE FOTO JANW RINMIN PROOF MIN BON PROOF Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Princess Naya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just love this guy....No nonsense, no bull...He tells it the way it is...... Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: