KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Why Men tinkle standing up....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
islandprincesse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Why Men tinkle standing up.... Reply with quote Back to top

This was a nice joke, hope you enjoy it.

God was just about done creating humans, but he had two parts left over and couldn't quite decide how to split them between Adam and Eve. He thought He might just as well ask them.

He told them one of the things He had left was a thing that would allow the owner to
tinkle standing up. "It's a very handy thing," God told them, "and I was wondering if either one of you had a preference for it." Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged, "Oh, please give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a man should have. Please! Pleeease! Give it to me!" On and on he went like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could have it.So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to tinkle standing up. Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place - first on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away - laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve, "Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have left.""What's it called?" asked Eve."Brains,"

konpadiva

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very cute joke!!

Tinkle standing up is perhaps the best thing to happen to a man. Laughing While having the Brains was the best given to a Woman.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea right!!!

Eve still ate the apple, didn't she?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
Yea right!!!

Eve still ate the apple, didn't she?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thats right!!!!!!!!!!!

And before you females talk that crap about us men not being that smart and crap...whatever.

At least we don't have a friendly visit every month for the rest of our lives or at least until more complications happen and you're buringin hot in 50 degree weather.

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:

Thats right!!!!!!!!!!!

And before you females talk that crap about us men not being that smart and crap...whatever.

At least we don't have a friendly visit every month for the rest of our lives or at least until more complications happen and you're buringin hot in 50 degree weather.

Kconvert it's a joke no need to take it that seriously Rolling Eyes

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IP:

Sorry if you thought I took that to heart....my bad...its all good...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: