KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

REGINALD CANGE/FASIL: NEW SINGLE "RESEMBLENCE"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UMMS0311

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MC wrote:
I have never been a fan of Reginald Cange because I thought his voice didn't suite Zenglen but, now I realized, I have an issue with his voice PERIOD. If this is the best the HMI can do we're in trouble

Hi hater Bye Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

USSMF

Just because MC does not like the song does not mean that she is a hater.

KI LEU POU FANATIC whether regular fans or malade of a band or artist UNDERSTAND that a fan is entitled to have their opinion about an artist or band pou nou pa rele li hater?

I UNDERSTAND WHEN SOMEONE DISPLAYS "hatorade" attitude, it's ok to keep them in check, but I see nothing from MC that would label her as such.

KM!

UMMS0311

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,
lets be real for one second(Quote)If this is the best the HMI can do we're in trouble
RC may not be the best but he is next to it.
There was no where she talked about the song, she was just hatting RC
I am not a fanatik malad of any band or artist but I do appreciate good music and real writer.
Question to MC, beside Perez and Gracia who left their signatures in Zenglen, are the present better than all the past from ZEnglen?
by the way Pat
it is Umms0311 not ussmf
Thanks

djsinick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akukwanie wrote:
MC wrote:
I have never been a fan of Reginald Cange because I thought his voice didn't suite Zenglen but, now I realized, I have an issue with his voice PERIOD. If this is the best the HMI can do we're in trouble

Taleu Dj sinick ap vini pou ou frem. lol.

Mwen la wi,mwen li post li a epi'm bay vag,mwen we kote misye kanpe LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Se menm yo menm kap pote konpres pou maeetro a le tet fe mal li apran'l. LOL

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JimBo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MIZIK LA BON Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akukwanie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

djsinick wrote:
Akukwanie wrote:
MC wrote:

Taleu Dj sinick ap vini pou ou frem. lol.

Mwen la wi,mwen li post li a epi'm bay vag,mwen we kote misye kanpe LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Se menm yo menm kap pote konpres pou maeetro a le tet fe mal li apran'l. LOL

you got jokes!

MC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First and foremost, THANK YOU PAT.
Now, let me make something EXTREMELY clear to those who feel I am a "hater" because I happen to think Reginald's voice isn't up to par 1) Mwen pa rete avek PERSON! and as long as I have the right to voice my opinion I WILL 2) Learn that an opinion is just that...an OPINION which is based on your personal liking or disliking of something, it is NOT a fact, you enjoy what you hear... I DON'T point bar! 3) Reginald's voice DOES NOT have a melody, lacks emotion, enthusiasm and passion! therefore, making everything he sings sound like a school boy reciting his notes. AGAIN, MY OPINION...NOT NECESSARILY A FACT.

The vast majority of you like the song, that is your right, why then should I be labled as a "hater" (a word, I already cannot stand because there is NO reason to hate anyone who hasn't done wrong to me or my family) because I disagree? Rolling Eyes

sansan29

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
TONER BOULE'M REGINALD CANGE A JUST tROP FORT POU MWEN.

MWEN SWETE PROMOTORS AK ZOMOTOR YO BA LI YON TI CHANCE.

AT THE END, HIM LeAVING ZENGLEN PROBABLY GOING TO BE A BETTER MOVE, because in term of musical direction, there's no way in hell richie was going to allow Reginald to expend his wing, or to go unto a different route.

Both Nickenson and Reginald might have done the a great career move simply they are on the right path of adding refreshing materials into the Saturated HMI at this moment.

Kafou, Nicky downgraded big time to fit Hamonick style.Sometimes,I m wondering if it the same Nicky from Zenglen. Back to the topic,Regie is a great and versatile singer;I like the single a lot.

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is very different... not a hit material but a melomane's song, a lover's song, a player's ANTHEM.

Good job Regi..

LOLOVICE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mais c'est du compas. bon bagay reginald

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: