Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WHAT REALLY HAPPENED @ORLANDO KOMPA FEST?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED @ORLANDO KOMPA FEST?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kryssou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh oh! And I had high hopes for the Orlando Fest this year! Confused Last yr, everything went sooo well so I'm really surprised! Sak pase yo la a? They really started THAT late???

Hmmmmm... Sad story Arrow Arrow Arrow

XXplosive

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Banm fe yon ti chita pou'm suiv dossier sa...
ISLAND oooo ou pat nan fest la Very Happy

angelov54

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I rarely post on the board though i read it everyday but I am disapointed at how it went! Specially after driving 3 hours from fort lauderdale to go to the festival I was there and I can tell AA voye big time...Pa gen youn nan jazz yo ki te gentan fe sa yo te vle fe a. I don't even think Carimi even played for 5 mns...Michael kinda stormed out of the stage...Djakout pa ge 3 mns yo mande yo stage la...Zenglen menm bagay la...What makes me mad is that less known band such as Kontwol and Bizniz got way more time to play...I'm not putting these bands down but most people go to festivals for the big dogs...sorry

NELSON29

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

from what i understand some of the chaos had to do with the top bands not maybe not wanting to play early? like i said earlier the festival had way too many bands. by 8:pm the top bands should have started playing.

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Question Question Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
konpa rockers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ KOMPA wrote:

what are you trying to say here....
mwen pa konpran'n sign language la... Rolling Eyes

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpa rockers wrote:
DJ KOMPA wrote:

what are you trying to say here....
mwen pa konpran'n sign language la... Rolling Eyes

KR FE RESPE W TANDE PP MWEN PAT MENM AL NAN FESTIVAL LAN....MWEN JIS BEZWEN KONEN KISA KI PASE THAT'S ALL SIR

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Carmelito

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vaval prend ou gagan lan min Carimination.

Ampil moun ap dit ke yo baille Harmonick trop temps pou yo jwe...

On a side note, something happen to Pipo. Pat, jwet lan min ou...

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carmelito wrote:
Vaval prend ou gagan lan min Carimination.

Ampil moun ap dit ke yo baille Harmonick trop temps pou yo jwe...

On a side note, something happen to Pipo. Pat, jwet lan min ou...

atis what that got to do with the festival ? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ou vle fe' news la Rolling Eyes

anyone that know Michael ...knows misie se on neg poze' ...then again Vaval is a cool guys as welll but in a possition of power ...god i really want to know wazzup cause i know Michael don't get mad that easy ...Sory Vaval .. but i do know him that well... Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YANVALOO LAGE YON TI NEWS NAN MEN MWEN NON BROTHER

CARMELITO...DO YOU THINK THAT HARMONIK HAD TOO MUCHH TIME?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: