Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Kreyolfest 2009 @ Wingate park Bklyn (pics)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Kreyolfest 2009 @ Wingate park Bklyn (pics)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zabelbok

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GAZZMAN!!!

Ket mwen just RENMEN atis sa amorrrrr!

Yanva, how was the Barikad Crew performance? (your rap kreyol dislike put aside)

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zabelbok wrote:
GAZZMAN!!!

Ket mwen just RENMEN atis sa amorrrrr!

Yanva, how was the Barikad Crew performance? (your rap kreyol dislike put aside)

They wasn't bad at all , even your Yanva bounce a lil bit to the beat can tell you the name of the song(sak guin ti Coupe' cloue ladan'n lan )
the crowd responded well , I guess i can say the rap movement is catching on in the state. No not a big Fan but i can also appreciate

they did really well ..they were right before Djakout Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics. I can't believe this festival was THIS weekend. I was so obessed with MJ's death, I put everything on hold. Again, thanks!

chabeendoree97231

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THX 4 SHARING YANVA. BEAUTIFUL PIX Wink
BISOUS

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chabeendoree97231 wrote:
THX 4 SHARING YANVA. BEAUTIFUL PIX Wink
BISOUS

Bisous from you are always welcome , it wasn't easy .. but i'll keep my mouth shut for now ...as they love to hate..but glad you enjoy dear .. will talk soon Wink

My Motto as long as the Board enjoy i'm Happy , and that's what make my day Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow anpil bel fotos Mr Yanvaloo...Thx for sharing Wink

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
wow anpil bel fotos Mr Yanvaloo...Thx for sharing Wink

Not as bel like the one i'll looking at right now ...guess which one ? Laughing Laughing btw ou kimbe bon bagay yo ...map suiv Laughing Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Yanva Very Happy

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That Pic DID IT FOR ME!!! Messyé O... Gad deux cheri'm yo Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks Yanva Very Happy

One Luv,

Kara

nenevice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx 4 sharing patizan... ah domi ale avem netttt Razz

en tous cas..... se ti photo sa selman ki interesem Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: