KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MICHOU'S Q&A
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
U can lick my NECK, my BACK, lick my KIDDY and my CRACK Very Happy Very Happy

oh yes i would Twisted Evil
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

michoulove

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do men enjoy getting their toes sucked as much as women do? (I can't speak for all women, but I really enjoy getting my toes sucked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed )

Please gentlemen, those of you that have had the privilege of receiving such act...was it pleasurable?

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

michoulove wrote:
Do men enjoy getting their toes sucked as much as women do? (I can't speak for all women, but I really enjoy getting my toes sucked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed )

Please gentlemen, those of you that have had the privilege of receiving such act...was it pleasurable?

ki niche zotey mwen sa?

Foli salop ou genyen?

Zotey gason pat fet pou niche.....

si w gen anvi mazora fe yon lot fanm pete bouch ou.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will kiss everywhere but hate to be kiss everywhere... there is one place that is not part of the love equation for men Cool

michoulove

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
michoulove wrote:

ki niche zotey mwen sa?

Foli salop ou genyen?

Confused Confused Confused Are you stupid or something? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I asked a simple question, if you couldn't answer, why did you even bother?

Furthermore, si zotey ou tankou tet totu, se pa fot peson. Maybe it's about time you start taking care of your damn toes so someone might feel compelled to at least touch them. Epi tou wa dim ki kote ou we m te ekri mwen souse zotey gason deja. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yall haitians are something else, I tell ya. Arrow

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

michoulove wrote:
philosophenoir wrote:
michoulove wrote:

ki niche zotey mwen sa?

Foli salop ou genyen?

Confused Confused Confused Are you stupid or something? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I asked a simple question, if you couldn't answer, why did you even bother?

Furthermore, si zotey ou tankou tet totu, se pa fot peson. Maybe it's about time you start taking care of your damn toes so someone might feel compelled to at least touch them. Epi tou wa dim ki kote ou we m te ekri mwen souse zotey gason deja. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yall haitians are something else, I tell ya. Arrow

LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing NAN SEX SECTION GIN JOURMAN TOO WI...LOL Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me help you out here Michou! Don't get your kilot in a bunch babes! Se Vendredi!

Not many men experience having a women suck on their toes.. So of course those who haven't experienced it will have something negative to say about it. Mwen toujou di don't knock it til you try it because you may just sing another tune after experimenting. Do I suck toes..?.. Hehehe! Sa se yon bagay exclusive.. Well when I was in a relationship, I took care of my man from HEAD to TOE.. literally. The things we do when we love.. Rolling Eyes Laughing Anywho.. based on the reaction, I guess its a very sensitive spot for men. It ended up being more of a challenge really.. see if he can take the feeling. (Oh gee.. I'm opening the doors to my bedroom tales.. Laughing) I think of when I get pedicures sometimes.. how ticklish it is.. and my toes are ready to do a double curl.. So imagine a set of lips on them.. It can be overly sensitive for some.. and it can be pleasurable for another.. It all depends on the sensation you can handle..

and PHILO.. let me SCHOOL you on something.. If you can PLANT your face and your tongue in a women's pu**y, then sucking toes isn't nothing to be labeling "SALOP".. Think about it my friend.. wink.

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Let me help you out here Michou! Don't get your kilot in a bunch babes! Se Vendredi!

Not many men experience having a women suck on their toes.. So of course those who haven't experienced it will have something negative to say about it. Mwen toujou di don't knock it til you try it because you may just sing another tune after experimenting. Do I suck toes..?.. Hehehe! Sa se yon bagay exclusive.. Well when I was in a relationship, I took care of my man from HEAD to TOE.. literally. The things we do when we love.. Rolling Eyes Laughing Anywho.. based on the reaction, I guess its a very sensitive spot for men. It ended up being more of a challenge really.. see if he can take the feeling. (Oh gee.. I'm opening the doors to my bedroom tales.. Laughing) I think of when I get pedicures sometimes.. how ticklish it is.. and my toes are ready to do a double curl.. So imagine a set of lips on them.. It can be overly sensitive for some.. and it can be pleasurable for another.. It all depends on the sensation you can handle..

and PHILO.. let me SCHOOL you on something.. If you can PLANT your face and your tongue in a women's pu**y, then sucking toes isn't nothing to be labeling "SALOP".. Think about it my friend.. wink.

OMG...I HATE FEET...AIN'T NO WAY I'M SUCKING A DUDE'S CRUSTY OR PEDICURED TOES...NOT TRYING IT. HAVE NO NEED TO TRY IT AND DON'T CARE FOR IT!!! BUT HEY TO EACH IS OWN AND IF THAT'S WHAT ROCKS YOUR BOAT THEN GO FOR IT!!! BTW...HOW MUCH COURAGE DID YOU HAVE TO BUILD UP TO DO THAT ISH EY AND OTHERS???? AND NO I DON'T THINK YOU'RE A SALOP FOR DOING SO Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout moun gen yon limit when it comes to pleasing.. I set my limits too.. But when it comes to my man.. second half.. its unlimited. I'm not a fan of feet like that.. I sometimes hate even looking at my own feet.. But when it comes to pleasing, my way of pleasing may not be like the next person or average person at that... and it is not like you're saying to yourself Okay Im going to suck on his toes today..lol! It happens in a "moment of passion". It's not something planned or done in every sex session....ect. Like I said before sex acts are so much different when you're doing it with no emotional attachment.. ~VS~ having emotional ties/connection with that person. There are things you do and do not do when you have "fwiends". But when it comes to your actual significant other, I don't know about anyone else, but there's no limit. There's no thinking about it.. There's no second guessing... There's no building up courage.. Every act is done out of true love.. We all express ourselves differently.. I have a special way of expressing my love through my love making. I think every female pushes their limits when they're with someone committed. I've experienced this ZOTEY thing with someone who was my official partner at the time. So I really don't find it disgusting, salop, or whatever negative term one may use to define that act. An example: What female enjoys the taste of c*m..? Not many.. Not even myself... But best believe when I'm with my man and we are sharing an intimate moment, best believe that once tasted like spoiled milk.. all of a sudden taste like a Vanilla Milkshake straight from Johnny Rockets.. Laughing

I started to type up a quick personal story of this zotey frenzy but I ended up saying TMI so I deleted it completely.. But if I indeed posted my story, you may just think differently.. Smile

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
I will kiss everywhere but hate to be kiss everywhere... there is one place that is not part of the love equation for men Cool

Right.. Its not for everyone..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: