Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - LIONEL BEEPER'S OPEN LETTER TO KOMPAMAGAZINE & MEMBERS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LIONEL BEEPER'S OPEN LETTER TO KOMPAMAGAZINE & MEMBERS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Beeper, what did you drink this morning monche? Semble ou chofe jodia!!!! Laughing Laughing

Please promote Zenglen new CD and not yourself or issues you may have!!!! Laughing

Kreziiste

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon samble misye gen yon kont personel ak yon member, men seul sa yo te apprann mwen se Toute verité n'est pas bonne a dire.....

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised Surprised Shocked Shocked

Misye genle santil mouye. Apa misye ap vin joure moun sou bod la.

What exactly is he trying to accomplish here, change people's minds or get them upset?

This guy is FOMOTÉ for real, business 101 you don't get your customers upset. Twisted Evil

Tha Voice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah,, I get it ,, You all have the right to say what aver please's ya ,,right or wrong,, many of U have been ,wrong ,, most of the time ,,, proof or no proof,, accusation after accusation,,, but he has no right to defent himself ,,,, . I for one think his record speak volume,, untill someone prove him otherwise,,,

Lionel beeper = 1
Haters on the Board = 0

I don't know him,, never met him, got nothing agains him,, but i know he has done alot for guys like ,,
Gracia , Richie, Zenglen , Nu-look, K-P, B-P, etc,, countless of others Artist's,,, so like he said ,, Haters Put Ya money where Mouth is and Prove Him Wrong.

JMPerry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW !! Shocked I have never met this guy or anything but I can tell he has a personal agenda with whoever he is speaking to. I am just not a fan of putting business out like that although I do understand that he must defend himself. In MY honest opinion, it doesn't show professionalism but good luck resolving your issues with the parties involved.

JMP

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked oh boy , if you think you going to resolved the problem producers are having right now , by writting letter/note like that good luck to you.

Soti single , pa soti single ..sak pou pran piyay yo online ap toujou fe'l ...that is si'l pa soti avan ou released li ..that is Wink

Try to solve the problem like the AMI , and some latin country are doing ...istead of raging at fan that most likely will support you anyway .

Good luck to you .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tha Voice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah ,, its easier for some of you guys, to say these things like that ,, casue none of you are at the end on thosae blow ,, not one of you being dealt the hand he has been dealed with. Put ya self at his position,, put ya selves in his shoe's for mntes.

People that don't know,, You or what you're about,, constasntly accussing You or making false allegation about you,,disrespecting you, on the board ,, radio,, tv all the the time ,,, see if you'll like,,, specially when he may have , a son or daughter or family members that might be reading those false allegation/statement,, put Ya self/selves in his shoe's,, now tell me if ya would like.

yeah its easier for ya to take that position ,, let's see if the shoe were on the other foot now,,, let's see if the role were reverse,, how would ya feel about it.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW Shocked Shocked Shocked

You sound like you got it all together, Lionel.. so why even let people get under your skin! I'd be laughing behind the screen counting my dollars.. not worried about people calling me a bootlegger or what not. Ki mele'm ! Just continue doing you... and thats it! You got your boxers in a bunch over bullish.. OO...

JMPerry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tha Voice wrote:
Yeah ,, its easier for some of you guys, to say these things like that ,, casue none of you are at the end on thosae blow ,, not one of you being dealt the hand he has been dealed with. Put ya self at his position,, put ya selves in his shoe's for mntes.

People that don't know,, You or what you're about,, constasntly accussing You or making false allegation about you,,disrespecting you, on the board ,, radio,, tv all the the time ,,, see if you'll like,,, specially when he may have , a son or daughter or family members that might be reading those false allegation/statement,, put Ya self/selves in his shoe's,, now tell me if ya would like.

yeah its easier for ya to take that position ,, let's see if the shoe were on the other foot now,,, let's see if the role were reverse,, how would ya feel about it.

Excellent point and it's well taken. But at the same time, why not let your track record speak for you and/or deal with your issues on a personal level. Lashing out in public like this will only give you another strike against yourself. But then again, that's just my way of thinking. I am not blaming the man for defending himself, his reputation and history of hard work. It's all about the WAY it's approached.

JMP

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tha Voice wrote:

Mr Voice , so you think think those antics will solved the problem?
sometime it's best to work on things to get around the problem.
You and I both knows it's going to keep happening unless things change, and now it's the time to make changes for the better.

Atleast people on the board here say what they feel but i'm sure there are way more outhere that's hurting the HMI biznis as a whole that he don't even know about ..ok ok he knows.

Anyway bro (beeper) keep doing your thing but those Antics wont solve a damm thing .. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: