KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WORD ON THE STREET..RUMORS OF RICHIE'S NEW BAND..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hah ti gason - bagay Pipo 1 minute on "Bonne Anniversaire" sa, se tet changer wi! Unless someone doesn't want to be honest - you'd have to agree that 1 minute surpasses just about anything prior in Pipo's career. It's not me non - the proof is in the puddin'. Go check it out.

Ti Boxer

wonder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would be very sad to see Richie leaving Zenglen, but I can see DaBenz fitting pretty well with Richie's new band after the success of Le Kompa, the chemistry is there already.

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eh ben dis donc Rolling Eyes N'importe quoi Arrow
Dans tous les cas, an'n suiv toujou Idea

Calista

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man I really really really hope it's not true, I love Zenglen and I really hope and pray that again, they don't dismantle something that good.

Calista

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

djk, idea richie and pipo saaa pa fin tro mal vre non. pipo sunds so unbelievable in bonne anniversaire.

HOWEVER, I HOPE AND PRAY THAT RICHIE CAN CAN PATCH THINGS UP WITH ZENGLEN. I THINK IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING. RICHIE AND THE OTHER GUYS HAVE WORKED SO HARD TOGETHER TO REAK UP NOW, AND TH EY ARE ABOUT TO HIT GOLD AGAIN SO... I THINK THEY SHOULD STICK TO IT.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So si vre, Ritchie se kraze li pral kraze djazz moun pou li fe pa'l? I hope it's not the case.

famnnatal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would hate to see Zenglen break out but, I can only imagine what pipo and richie can do together....that would be a great collabration.

leodor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will be a big mistake

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's hard for me to picture him in another band Rolling Eyes
of course i might be wrong but....Enfin..l'avenir nous dira le reste Arrow

Raymi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If Zenglen and Ritchie cannot work things out, I'd hate to see any band lose their lead singers or their musicians for Ritchie to have his new band.

In one of his Interviews on KMTV, He stated that there are a lot of talented musicans out their, but they're not where they need to be because to be a superstar you need a hit.

So I think Ritchie will be able to get talented musicians without breaking up any other band.

As a starting point I know of 2 great lead singers who would probably become Super Super stars with Richie leading them.

JUDE JEAN: Oh My, think of the possibilities.
One the greates producers with one of the greatest voices.

or

G D Perez: The original voice of Zenglen reunited with the best Producer that band has ever known.

These choices seem more realistic and porgressive to me.

Much love
Raymi.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: