KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CONGRAT TO MEMBER................ON GETTING MARRIED
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hint i just saw her pic nan post bal kreole la...... Idea

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aaaahhh if my source is correct.. Could this person somewhat be affiliated with Funky! Laughing Laughing Laughing Im not good non. i should mind my business! LOL!

konpadiva

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FanmK made it clear that the individual is a DEAD KM Member. And who has been dead on KM for a long time. Well Congratulations to you and Hubby. When you once were here, I enjoyed reading..

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompadiva tu merite un tabor ma chere.......U WRONG....

this is a current KM MEMBER..........LI TE JUST PA POSTE FOR SOME TIME.......I SAW HER PIC NAN POST KREOLE LA BAL......I CAN SAY MUCH PARCE KE YAP COUPE LANGUE MWEN Idea

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

antouka kelkeso member ke li ye a...CONGRATS to u and your husband....Anpil boneu Wink

konpadiva

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FamnK,
Sak tabor la? Mwen wrong Laughing
Than mwen konnin klere ki moun li ye! Congratulations again!

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By process of elimination (and since most of the girls in those pics have given their congratulations) and since this person hasn't been here in a minute, I figured who Famn is talking about....Well Congratulations!!!

P.S. Some of the guys over here are gonna be heartbroken if you ask me. Cool

Machiavel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: CONGRAT TO MEMBER................ON GETTING MARRIED Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:

HER NAME IS....................DONT WANT TO SAY HER NAME...PARCE QUE MWEN PA KONNIN SI SE MARIAGE EN JWET ...OR BON MARRIAGE........ Idea

You are a trip.

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toutes mes félicitations, plein de bonheur à vous deux Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: