KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAVING ORGASM WHILE DANCING!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not my secret non, poupee. I think you better ask my dansing partner.

Melokompa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Majority des fois m'ap dance konpa, mwen toujou mouye, min mwen kopo janm voye. Epi ladies le yon neg voye le lap dance se nan pantalon li voye, pa sou genou fanm lan unless li retire pantalon nan dance floor a.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melokonpa li gen dwa pa retire men dezipe Laughing Laughing Laughing

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WHILE DANCE....LOADED AND READY TO SHOOT

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know for women because they tend to be more emotional, but I think it's sick for a man to have his orgasm while dancing.

If strong feelings are involved, a man might get to the pre-come stage while dancing while someone he strongly likes and if the two are probably kissing and touching while dancing real tight.

But voye pandan wap danse a... FOR A MAN, IT'S SICK unless that man is not that used to women and sex..
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
I don't know for women because they tend to be more emotional, but I think it's sick for a man to have his orgasm while dancing.

If strong feelings are involved, a man might get to the pre-come stage while dancing while someone he strongly likes and if the two are probably kissing and touching while dancing real tight.

But voye pandan wap danse a... FOR A MAN, IT'S SICK unless that man is not that used to women and sex..

Se sa'm mwen ta bral di la ............ Laughing Laughing the word you looking for is

SWINTE But afe voye aaaaaaaaa i don't know . paske mwen the ka guin pi bel vwa ke Gazman epi tout moun tap vire gade'm Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
steveontheline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
JR...IT'S POSSIBLE.... Laughing
i have a friend and she told me that...li dim pandan lap danse ak neg la...se tande li tande neg la komanse ap dedoubler nan zorey li...neg la kember li bien du pa fouti lage'l...leu li mande'l ki pwobel li Laughing ...neg la repon li cherie je viens..je viens je viens......Yo tap danse yon tropicana ...nou konn kijan music tropic yo longue live Laughing Laughing

bagay je viens je viens sa a m krezil nèt

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Genlè se Wa Coupe ki pou ta tounen ankô pou ta fè mwen sal kô mwen.

Sa poko rive mwen e mwen pa kwè li ap rive mwen.

An pasan, moun ki di yo ta trouve li disgusting pou on nèg ta sal janm yo a. Depi anvan nèg la fè li ou te atann a sa, paske ou travay pou sa. Si ou santi danmijôl nèg la byen di, ou pa di anyen,ou kontinyen ap ba'l yayad, ou paka di anyen lè li sal ou tou. Sa pap rive si fi a pa danse byen.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: