KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER AS "CHEATING" AND HOW DOES I
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg-Berthe,

I've been there done that. That's why I know so many scenarios.

Cheating is an art. It requires fast thinking and ready-to-go lies, including good excuses. Sometimes, you must have smart planning as well.

Through the years, I've mastered that art.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ! I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION WITH YOUR HONNESTY. I THINK YOU SHOULD PUT A BOOK OUT, I'LL BE THE FIRST BUYER. Laughing Very Happy
MAN CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT, MY WIFE, MY FRIENDS, X-G-F, BROS, CO-WORKERS WHEN THEY LOOK AT ME, THEY BELIEVE THAT I HAVE A LOT UNDER MY SLEEVES AND POOR ME.

yef

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unless you get involved romantically with someone (purposefully fantasizing about the person, purposefully exchanging erotic emails/phone calls, kissing, sleeping with the person), you're not cheating!!!!

Likewise, if for a blink second, you think about stealing that nice car doesn't mean you're a criminal.....it means you got some issues you need to work on Laughing

DJ MINGOLOVE, great post!!!!
You're talking about the RELATIONSHIP KILLER, a.k.a., LACK OF SELF-RESTRAINT. Rolling Eyes
If you can't restrain yourself, you will cheat, lie, get nowhere in life, and the list goes on.

HERE ARE THE SYMPTOMS of Lack of self-restraint.
- Question You're all into this new girl because she gave you some attention the other day while your girlfriend paid you no mind b/c she had a long day at work and was exhausted.
Embarassed Idea ASK YOURSELF: What about last week when she pampered your ass like a little kid, you selfish-bastard?

- Question You got a nice job, car, a wonderful husband who takes care of biz...5 years ago, you two were broke, but now everything is great.....but there's this new guy in town who's better looking than your man and you start comparing them side by side. Then you start to point all your man's flaws to him......
Idea ASK YOURSELF:When did this new guy earned the right to be on the same level as your man.....Was he there for your ass was broke??

- Question Your wife is working hard...pulling a lot of hours b/c she wants a better future for her and your ass. But you feel lonely.....and you start thinking...."if she loved me, she would be there for me all the time."
Idea ASK YOURSELF: Am I appointing my wife to a role that she wan't meant to play????? Shouldn't God be the one responsible for my happiness and fulfilment? Get off your ass and find a hobby or become involved in your community.

At the end of the day, it's all about self-restraint!!!

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
The fact that you have a boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife, then we meet someone else at work, school, church, or at the club and you get that someone else phone number knowing that person will try to holler at you (if you are a woman) or knowing you have a crush on that person and will eventually try to holler (if you a man) is CHEATING.. because in your mind, you know somehow that will eventually harm your relationshipwith your mate..

Yup, this is considered a form of cheating because it is no longer casual friendship or harmless flirting. You know what's up and you still want to proceed into dangerous grounds.

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
Another case is that you have a boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife and, still, you agree to go out with someone else (who is talking to you), and you make sure you do it without your mate knowing about it is CHEATING.

To a certain extent YES, unless they work together and the outing was work related...

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
Getting someone phone number and don't save it on your phone or save it under your best friend name by fear that your mate will find out about you being always on the phone with the other person is CHEATING. WHY ?
Because eventually the little secret gonna lead a bigger secret and so and so... until the LIES start to POP up.

Well now... that depends...what I'd like to know is why would one need to resort to all that ceremony? anybody can have a friend they talk to once in a while far as I am concerned...unless the person is a womanizer or his/her mate is super jealous and refuses to allow her/him to have friendship with the opposite sex...at first thought, I would not put this into a cheating category because, there could be many factors associated with that act right there.

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
Staying late on the phone or on msn every nite or day with someone other than your mate and let the conversation take a sweeter and sweeter turn, and hide that from your mate is CHEATING.

Well...I put that under casual flirting and not actual cheating up until then...unless such behavior is causing their mate unduly stress, and they decided to meet in person, and he/she makes a life changing decision that might affect his/her current relationship because of such...

DJ MINGOLOVE wrote:
All those scenerios and more are the way IT ALL GET STARTED.
So, in my opinion that fact you agree to start something that can harm your relationship and let it go to a certain extent without stopping it is CHEATING. I have been there done that... I have seen some good girls getting lost into tempations and after it happen a few times, they begin to feel comfortable doing it all the times as long as they don't get caught.

True... anything done without self control and or restraint is bound for desaster...although it may be fun to do a little flirting here and there, the minute it starts to hurt your relationship...the sensible thing to do would be to STOP the behavior.
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

ViceB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Well Reply with quote Back to top

I know some of you may not agree with me on this but all i can say is we cheat every second of our lives.
For me cheating is telling someone that you love them when you dont mean it
Cheating is looking at me straight in the face and lie about something i know you did
CHeating is not all about boning the other woman but is to just sit there and play it cool when i give u the benefit of a doubt to tell me the truth every second.
A whole lot is going on out there and we always want for a split second what we cant have and we always crave fresh meat. I know the truth is hard to hear but face it would we rather stay in the dark then just face the music that our significant other may not be totally happy.
So, as for me, thats my cheating answer.
As for some of you, you know im the queen of the dark side but even as freaky and loyal and giving and loving and non dramatic and accepting as i am believe it or not i got cheated on and lied to.
So, sa se verite pam, kote paou?

la chatte bottee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Love, sak fe w pa la domi, wa fe pi byen!

mistergentle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ MINGO,
I THINK YOU JUST CONFUSE THE INTENT AND THE ACT. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS AND CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS ONE.

paris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, infidelity, begins long before the bedroom. Adultery starts with coveting something that is not yours, whether its emotional stability, love or the kindness or touch of a man/woman who doesn't belong to you.

Emotional unfaithfulnees destroys marriages too.

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
DJ Love, sak fe w pa la domi, wa fe pi byen!

La chatte bottee, you are hilarious... OK, I will.

Guys, the thing is CHEATING doesn't begin while you finally get involved with that other outiside person. When you finally get into kissing, making love, having sex, this simply complet the act of cheating. But it all started when you start to make the call knowing that will lead to something that is not right.

Eventhough you haven't made out or slept with that "so called" GOOD FRIEND , but by allowing him/her to get more and more intimate with you while you are still committed to your boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, husband or wife, you know in your mind that you are violating the trust your significant other plave in you and you also know that might end up hurting your relationship.

So, in my opinion, cheating begin as soon as you make up your mind about doing something wrong with someone else besides your mate, knowing that this could cause harm to your relationship.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: