KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK VIDEO FOOTAGE "KONSEKAN" (DEC 25TH SHOW)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: HARMONIK VIDEO FOOTAGE "KONSEKAN" (DEC 25TH SHOW) Reply with quote Back to top

Here is VIDEO FOOTAGE of HARMONIK playing the song "KONSEKAN" last night in New York.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdOsVByPptY

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the footage Pat. Keep them coming bro. Bagay yo gin ler te bel nan Amazura.

I always like the tambour show in KONSEKAN.
Go Jimmy, Go Sipersta Jimmy... Laughing Laughing

yef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Thanks for the footage Pat. Keep them coming bro. Bagay yo gin ler te bel nan Amazura.

I always like the tambour show in KONSEKAN.
Go Jimmy, Go Sipersta Jimmy... Laughing Laughing

Red la,
I gotta tell you man: You would have been proud of your band if you were at Amazura last night.

Ban devan ti mesye yo (the audience) te bel net!!!! Ti medam sa yo, I can safely assume they were in the 18-23 range, but they knew the songs by heart and they couldn't help themselves but to scream to show their appreciation Very Happy .

Harmonik is getting some serious reaction from the fans right now!!

Arrow HIGHLIGHTS FROM HARMONIK'S PERFORMANCE
Arrow -------------------------------------------------------

They started with their Djazz piece, then went straight to Deception Laughing Other songs they played in no particular order: Irvington, premiere danse, Ho Parleur.

- The MacD/Sanders Guitar Skit is a scorer for harmonik in Harmonize.

- Nicky's delivery of Sa pa bon was on point! And when he approached the crowd..the ladies couldn't help but showing appreciation.

- MacD gave a preview of please love me!!! Shocked Shocked
I think Harmonik will have another hot song to woo the ladies live soon!!

- Obsede Cool ! was played just right!! Anpil ploge!! Great job MacD

- Sanders took the mic on "Di mwen kisa poum fe" and the ladies went crazy!!

- In that same song, Nicky did a 30 seconds vocal showcase using the same technology Kanye West used in Love Lockdown! That thing was awesome man!! I'm happy our bands are catching with current technology!

- I was really surprised by the reaction Jere m' got from the crowd!! Laughing
Medam yo aprove mizik la!!!

- Then Jimmy came and sealed the deal in Konsekan!!

- Big up for the entire Ban deye!! Ti mesye yo pap jwe!!

- Idea MacD made sure to give Carimi lots of props towards the middle of their sets!! Bel move by MacD!!

Arrow HIGHLIGHTS FROM CARIMI'S PERFORMANCE
Arrow ----------------------------------------------------

Carimi also performed on point!!

Idea Mikael was determined to set the tone for the party by announcing that se ploge moun yo pral ploge, pap gen vole ponpe nan komansman set la.

Idea He also made sure to energize the crowd by asking them if they were happy that Carimi is staying in the States to party with them!! Laughing

- The first song they played: Se la m' prale Laughing And of course the crowd responded accordingly!!!!! Laughing

- Glenny made sure li depoze nan Guita and he had the fans where he wanted them!

- Then Richard Cave stole the spotlight last night in his delivery of Por Favor!!!

- The Gad Jan djaz move skit is by far Carimi's most popular skit. It's catchy and very memorable!

- Also the rap set that Noldy does is pretty cool!!

- Idea They continued on to play Sak fet nan Carimi, R U Ready, Azibido. Alex Thebaud pedu rein li nan mizik sa a Laughing

- Carlo "ended' the night with U my #1. Anpil vokal tonbe nan mizik sa a!!

--------------------------------------------------
Arrow Overall great party!!

This Carimi/Harmonik combination is a hot party!! Anpil Kob ap fet if both crew decide to continue this tour '09!

I just added 1 pic from each band taken with an iphone

-Fabrice Rouzier

Last edited by yef on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 5 times in total

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks or the review yef. I feel that I was there.

Mariaj HARMONIK-CARIMI sa se la rajjjj...medam yo jwen... Very Happy

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx for review YEF.... Cool

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jazz la red Jimmy fe tanbou a pale mezanmi bel bagay.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
malfrending4life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx for the review yef, mwen tap soire sa mwen tap dòmi papa. lol

zabelbok

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a question about this group...

Si neg yo fe yon ti desann Haiti, Immigration ap konfiske papye yo?...

Because I (and others living in the motherland) have YET to see what you guys are talking about...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: